Share your TLK Collection!

Re: Share your TLK Collection!

Postby FlipMode » January 8th, 2014, 1:16 am

[quote="Tsuki"]Here be my new Simba Mug. It came with a Plushie but he belongs to Shadowfax now ;)[/quote]

XD I must've been with her when she bought that mug because I definitely remember seeing it somewhere before.

Shadowfax got me a Zazu mug as well XD it's like she ran out of ideas and just went "Sod it, everyone is getting a mug!" it is an awesome cup though to be fair, it's one of those "meme" things where it has text at the top and bottom of the picture and Zazu is like "Did someone say.... COFFFFFEEEEE?!?!?!?!".
I'll post a picture when I eventually get around to it, of my lil' TLK collection.

[quote="KiarasBiggestFan"]Does anyone want me to show more detailed pictures of my collection?[/quote]

Go for it, the figures would be nice to see :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tsuki » January 8th, 2014, 6:45 pm

^ Epic!!! That sounds neat. Lol I mean I bought the mug but gave the Plush to Kay :innocent:. Sorry.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » January 14th, 2014, 12:40 am

No. It's a Kissing cub Simba. My mom found it when she cleaned the attic. I wish I had a Kiara plush.....
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » January 15th, 2014, 10:48 pm

I found The Sega Genesis game in a drawer
Attachments
Gen Snes.JPG
Gen Snes.JPG (37.83 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » January 24th, 2014, 4:12 am

Not sure if this counts, but it was free on Disney movie rewards
Attachments
ss.PNG
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » January 26th, 2014, 3:23 pm

I went to the mall yesterday.
Attachments
HNI_0005.JPG
This is a mirror
HNI_0005.JPG (39.54 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
HNI_0004.JPG
Circle of life Necklace
HNI_0004.JPG (45.09 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
HNI_0002.JPG
Simba pin and a Stitch Pin
HNI_0002.JPG (37.71 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
HNI_0001.JPG
Simba and Nala Disney store plush (Bonus: Pascal from Tangled)
HNI_0001.JPG (52.48 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Postby Nitrol » February 23rd, 2014, 7:01 pm

I don't have a camera right now (the one build in my phone is really bad), so I'll share only two special thing I've got lately (I've scanned it ;) ):
TLK: Special Edition - Sampler Disc
Image Image Image

Character portrait drawings:
I know it isn't in the best condition, but I've got this, and the DVD above... and much, much more TLK stuff completly for free. :D
Nitrol

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nit, Mosi
Pride Points: 9

Postby Tsuki » March 11th, 2014, 3:31 pm

I can't remember who it was who asked me to get a better photo of the Timon card but here they be:
Attachments
P1070304.JPG
Back
P1070302.JPG
Front
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Timon the great » March 12th, 2014, 4:46 am

^That was actually none other than me who asked if you could show close-ups or high-resolution photos about those things in this post, a while back. I didn't think you were going to and I was going to actually remind you on this topic, but I never did. So I guess we both "messed up"... Image

"Any who". Thanks for following through on this, in the end! It's really nice. And words like "patter" on His description? It must definitely be written in British English. Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby MooLion » March 12th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Wish that back when the special edition DVD came out I'd got the version with the art booklet and all that. Boohoo!
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King