Who is Simba and Nalas first born

Re: Who is Simba and Nalas first born

Postby Elton John » July 7th, 2015, 2:03 pm

Kopa isn't movie canon, wasn't officially created by disney nor do I know if Disney even owns the character rights to him. The lion cub at the end of the first movie was referred to as 'fluffy' by the movie creators.

People really have a hard time accepting this.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 7th, 2015, 2:14 pm

what part of KOPADOESNTEXISTINTHEMOVIEUNIVERSE do some people here not understand... *sigh*
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Ninaroja » July 7th, 2015, 4:28 pm

^ This lol
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 7th, 2015, 4:37 pm

Ignorance isn't a crime, but it's getting a little bit annoying.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » July 7th, 2015, 4:47 pm

^ Especially considering that if they'd read the thread, they'd see proof about why Kopa does not count.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » July 9th, 2015, 9:07 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]^ Especially considering that if they'd read the thread, they'd see proof about why Kopa does not count.[/quote]

I know. Seriously, why was this "issue" even brought up again? :roll: This thread is months old, and I've heard this stupid "argument" enough times already.

There's nothing to argue. Please. Read the thread people. Stop trying to say Kopa is movie canon. :tired:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Tsuki » July 9th, 2015, 11:34 pm

It's Fluffy!!!

Just because :p
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby KiovuLove » August 5th, 2015, 4:13 pm

I know he's not canon, but I like to think Kopa still is. The cub in the first movie, although I know he's known as fluffy at the time, doesn't look like kiara. She's close but there's a difference. "Fluffy" has a dark ring on the outside of his ear like his father did but kiara does not and she didn't for her reveal. So although I know disney doesn't have the rights, I like to think Kopa existed in sort of an alternate universe. That something happened to him to where he doesn't exist. Even if it wasn't kopa per say, fluffy isn't kiara.
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 5th, 2015, 4:35 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]I know he's not canon, but I like to think Kopa still is. The cub in the first movie, although I know he's known as fluffy at the time, doesn't look like kiara. She's close but there's a difference. "Fluffy" has a dark ring on the outside of his ear like his father did but kiara does not and she didn't for her reveal. So although I know disney doesn't have the rights, I like to think Kopa existed in sort of an alternate universe. That something happened to him to where he doesn't exist. Even if it wasn't kopa per say, fluffy isn't kiara.[/quote]

Fluffy IS Kiara. She was originally called ''fluffy'' because no TLK sequel was planned at the time. In the trailer of the second movie they even used the ending scene of the first movie with Fluffy to confirm this fact. And this ''alternative universe'' you speak of is the '' The Lion King: Six New Adventures'' book universe that has NOTHING to do with the movie universe whatsoever. No matter how hard you desire Kopa to be real in the movie universe, he's not. He doesn't exist there, and never did.
SlayerOfLight

Postby KiovuLove » August 5th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Part of being a fan is imagining what happens between things and after the story. I'm not saying he's real. I'm not saying that at all. I like to think that, AS A FAN, because of the ear thing and color changes. I love kiara, I love that they gave the cub at the end of the first movie a cute funny name like fluffy. But as a fan, I can be a fan of fan fiction if that's what you consider the book set. It's not like the set was within copyright reason or anything. They would have gotten in trouble. I can be a fan of both. It fits. IM NOT SAYING IT'S CANON I KNOW IT'S NOT REAL IT'LL NEVER BE REAL I KNOW THAT. But lion king itself isn't real. It's not "based on a true story" or something ridiculous like that which makes it fluid. It can be warped to fans ideas. I like the idea of the book set. I'm a fan of it. I own it. That doesn't mean I'm saying he's canon.
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King