Who is your favorite and least favorite character?

Who is your favorite and least favorite character?

Postby Adofo » December 2nd, 2014, 3:24 am

Okay, here are just a few general rules. It's pretty simple. Name your number one favorite character and also name you least favorite character. And also, you can go a little deeper if you want and explain why you love them or hate them! Do whatever you feel like!

Here is mine!

Favorite: Simba - I like Simba not just because he is the star but also because we had a lot in common when I was little. He was easy to identify with for me. And he's just awesome in general! And as a bonus, he has an awesome mane!

Worst: Scar - When you read this you'll probably just think "Wow, never heard that one before!" In a sarcastic tone of course! But the reason he is my least favorite is because he killed Mufasa. I know...so original!( <== That was also sarcasm) And plus he treats everyone like dirt. Even his loyal friends, the hyenas. I don't necessarily hate him, I just dislike him because of what he did. He is in no way a bad character, he's just the bad guy. That's what I hate.....and the scene after the stampede still makes me cry after all these twenty years of watching it!
Last edited by Adofo on December 3rd, 2014, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Who is your favorite and least favorite character?

Postby Elton John » December 2nd, 2014, 3:33 am

Favorite - Cub Nala

She's cute, maybe the cutest thing i've ever seen in my entire life. I like how she's strong, strong enough to get the best of simba, she knows how to pin him well! She's also very adventurous!

I also like how she does care for simba a whole lot even though she doesn't admit it. In the scene where Scar tells the lionesses the about the death of mufasa and the "death" of simba, there's a closeup of her crying. C'mon, if that's not the tears of someone who cares I don't know what is!

Least - Sarafina. She has one line in the movie and isn't given a name until the credits. Boring. Maybe if they developed her a lot more, and gave her more lines during the battle for pride rock i'd care more for her.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Marizzle » December 2nd, 2014, 8:24 pm

Favorite - Simba
Justifying my love for Simba is always hard for me, because I don't know the reason myself. I just love his personality, his design (Admit it, he's a cutie, both as an adult and as a cub! ;P), but, above it all, I love his character development and the way he "finds himself".

Least favorite - Uncle Max
First of all, I like ALL the characters. However, Uncle Max is who I consider to be my least favorite. He is funny, true, but I honestly wish we knew more about him. It would make him be...remembered, more often.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby AtiyaTheSeeker » December 2nd, 2014, 11:58 pm

Favorite character: Nala. She's just plain and simple a strong lioness, with a good sense of fun and sass to go with it. Kiara and Simba are close seconds, with Timon being my third.

Least favorite character: Uhh... I don't know? It's hard not to have a likable character in the stories. If I had to pick, I suppose I dislike Nuka the most. He's an example of what I'm downright afraid of being like as an older sibling to one's younger ones...
AtiyaTheSeeker
Feel the magic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hear the roar

Nickname(s): Atiya
Pride Points: 3

Postby it means no worries » December 3rd, 2014, 11:34 pm

fav= draw between cub Simba and cub Nala. both are cute adventurous dare-devils with a sense of humour!

least fav= Sarafina, only one line. 'nuff said
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby NaiaRulez » April 12th, 2015, 1:44 pm

Favourite Character: Cub Nala
I just think she's cute, very smart and adventurous. She's like the lion version of me, we share a lot of similiraties, and with a lot, I mean everything (physical and behaviour), but eye colour (She has grayish teal eyes and I've got amber eyes, but mines are turning blueish green so... BOOM XD) Until we share age stage (maybe I'm a lil' bit older XD but for 1 or 2 human years XD) Mhh... Maybe I am cub Nala and I don't know.... XD

Least Favourite Character: Scar
I know I'm not that original of choosing another character xD But I just don't like Scar because he killed Mufasa. I mean, a thing is that if you kill an enemy lion that isn't your family, but if you kill a member of your family, in that case your OWN brother, that's horrible (he attempted to kill Simba too); and he did because he was just jelaous of Mufasa by being the king instead of him. Another thing because I don't like Scar is because he remind me of the king of Spain, Juan Carlos, 'cause he killed his own brother too xD I mean, we've got a Scar in Spain, SCAR IS THE KING OF SPAIN XD (That's why Catalonia wants to be independent XD okno :lol: )
NaiaRulez

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby SimbasGuard » April 12th, 2015, 10:08 pm

My favorite character (which I'm sure will shock no one) is Simba: I admire how he eventually found the courage to accept and live up to his responsibilities, despite being afraid of what the consequences would be.

My Least favorite character is Gopher, because of all The Lion King characters he is the one I am most likely to forget. I didn't even notice or care that Gopher was not in Lion King 2.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby ScarHades » June 1st, 2016, 2:12 pm

My favourite is Rafiki and my least favourite is Scar.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby Rollo » June 1st, 2016, 2:22 pm

Last edited by Rollo on February 27th, 2020, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Amur_Tiger » June 1st, 2016, 6:16 pm

Favorite Character: Simba, I think he's one of the easiest to like main characters in Disney and pretty high up there in movies as a whole. While he doesn't always do the right thing he's pretty much always got some really good reasons for being led astray and eventually comes around. Mufasa's pretty nice too but I think it'd had been better left up to Nala to work things out instead of becoming a storm and stepping in personally.

Least Favorite: Timon probably, though there's competition from Pumba here. I don't dislike them that much though simply because they're both saddled with one of the hardest tasks in the movie, cheering Simba up after Mufasa's death and wrestling the movie's G rating from folks who might have bumped it up to PG. Rafiki also competes here because while he's reasonably likeable as a character I find his role in the movie to be pretty unnecessary.
Amur_Tiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Next

Return to The Lion King