Tuft on cub Simba's tail

Tuft on cub Simba's tail

Postby NalasSon » October 10th, 2014, 4:31 am

I was watching the lion king and I noticed that during the close up of Simba, he had no tuft on his tail. When the frame zooms out, you can see that he now has tuft. I just thought that this was odd. Did anyone else notice this?

Join the website that I've put an unthinkable amount of time into creating:
“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
NalasSon
Don't Stop Me Now

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

♫ 'Cause I'm having a good time ♫

Pride Points: 2

Re: Tuft on cub Simba's tail

Postby TheLionPrince » October 10th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Yeah, I noticed that when his tail swings back and forth (almost every time in my last viewings) before the camera zooms out to show all of the animals gathered around Pride Rock.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 10th, 2014, 8:23 pm

Nice fine. Didn't notice that myself before.
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby SimbasGuard » October 11th, 2014, 4:10 am

[quote="TheWhistlerify"]Nice fine. Didn't notice that myself before.[/quote]

Me Either.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby MooLion » October 11th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Woops! Don't think I noticed that one before, either. Funny how these mistakes slip through the net.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby NalasSon » October 11th, 2014, 5:52 pm

It seems as though this is one of those things that once you see it, it can't be unseen :lol:
Join the website that I've put an unthinkable amount of time into creating:
“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
NalasSon
Don't Stop Me Now

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

♫ 'Cause I'm having a good time ♫

Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » October 27th, 2014, 12:58 am

I don`t think I`ve noticed/thought about this before, but I know I won`t unsee it now, lol!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to The Lion King