The madness of king Scar

The madness of king Scar

Postby Plush » October 5th, 2014, 12:11 am

Maybe you want to check this out!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kGEz1z ... e=youtu.be
Plush

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: The madness of king Scar

Postby TheLionPrince » October 9th, 2014, 5:13 pm

There's already a thread on this: A SHORT "The Madness of King Scar" ANIMATION Thanks for sharing though!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby leighclinton » November 13th, 2014, 8:11 am

I cannot imagine how he did it.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby DGFone » November 13th, 2014, 8:28 am

I don't doubt that he was the main force behind it, but based on the credits, he also had quite a few others to help him out as well. Plus, it helps that the audio is nothing more than the song off the TLKoB soundtrack - all the work was simply creating the visuals, rather than the visuals AND the audio like Disney had to do when they made the movie originally.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to The Lion King