Some new TLK merch on the way..

Some new TLK merch on the way..

Postby Loomi » August 10th, 2014, 12:15 am

Not sure if anyone else has seen these yet but I am looking forward to the release!

First of there's a pretty cool new Jim Shore figure on the way...

I really like the style of Jim Shore Disney figures so I'm excited to get this one. Looks like it's due to be released at the end of September but I'm guessing that's for the US, no idea when or even IF us in the UK/Europe will get this? Nala looks a little cross eyed but maybe that's just the pictures? What do you guys think, do you like the look of this?

Second up are these awesome Funko Pop figures!

I dunno about you guys but I loooove Funko Pop figures, there's so cute with the huge heads and the button eyes. It's all I can do to stop myself from starting a new collection alongside my long-time-love TLK! But I am totally gonna get all of these guys. I don't usually like Timon and Pumbaa merch as much but these guys are great, I love Timon's signature grin and Pumbaa's happy little smile. I think they're gonna retail at about £10 each so I'll probably have to get them in increments instead of all at once.. but I reckon my first will be Scar! I don't have enough Scar stuff! I think these are released at the end of August.

What do you guys make of these new releases? Is there any other new merch due out soon that you've spotted?
Image Image Image
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect
all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
characters belong to me <3
Loomi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tends to fall over

Pride Points: 5

Re: Some new TLK merch on the way..

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 10th, 2014, 5:44 am

OMGOD FINALLY!!!!! ILL BE CHECKING WITH HOT TOPIC ON THIS!!!!!!!
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Loomi » August 10th, 2014, 7:47 pm

Ha ha : D
Image Image Image
Loomi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tends to fall over

Postby HasiraKali » August 11th, 2014, 3:34 am

The Pop Vinyls are available for pre-order on Amazon. Ordered mine a few weeks ago.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby it means no worries » August 11th, 2014, 9:17 am

im jealous of all you guys with the TLK collections...i'm considered too "old" for all this merch! Family and friends would all take the p*ss, apparently TLK is uncool now :(
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Tsuki » August 11th, 2014, 11:18 am

OMG! That Scar pop is adorable!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Loomi » August 11th, 2014, 1:12 pm

I think I'm just gonna buy one of the Pop figures outright at the start of Sept from Forbidden Planet and then get the rest later. Can't justify £50 in one go on lion king XD

And pfft.. never too old for the Lion king! Don't get me wrong, all my friends and family think I am mental. But if you can't have a passion then what's the point?
Image Image Image
Loomi

Tends to fall over

Postby Loomi » August 12th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Sorry for double post.. just seen this steelbook, has anyone pre-ordered? It's sold out already :( Due to be released at the end of Dec!
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-lion-k ... 84868.html
Image Image Image
Loomi

Tends to fall over

Postby MooLion » August 12th, 2014, 5:11 pm

Always fun to see new TLK merchandise! Those Funko Pop figures look cute. I'm running out of places in town where they'd sell such stuff, so I suppose if there's something I'd really like I'll have to online it. Hope there will be a nice Kion soft toy coming out. :-p
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Loomi » August 12th, 2014, 10:32 pm

There's pretty much nowhere in my town that sells this stuff xD I'm probably getting the Funko Pops from the Forbidden Planet website.. They're in Manchester if I'm not mistaken? I'm looking forward to merch alongside The Lion Guard too..for once I'll be able to walk into the Disney store and find something tlk that I don't yet have! XD I just hope we get a good range of stuff in the UK!
Image Image Image
Loomi

Tends to fall over

Next

Return to The Lion King