Does Nala have Scar's traits?

Does Nala have Scar's traits?

Postby ScarLoyal » July 21st, 2014, 1:52 pm

Do you think she inherited anything from him if we go by the theory that she IS his daughter?
She seems to have an 'orange tint' in her pelt, and her eyes are more 'forest-green' than an 'Apple-green' and also not to mention her intelligence. :idea2:
(C) Amb21 for this comparison)

-Sarafina's fur is much more duller and darker, similar to Kiara's
-Nala's fur however is more lighter and orange, similar to Scar's
-Sarafina is more 'fat' and round like Kiara,
-Nala is more slender yet elegant, perhaps like Scar,

What do you think?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Does Nala have Scar's traits?

Postby juhouh » July 21st, 2014, 2:01 pm

No. She doesn't share anything common with Scar. She doesn't have dark eyeshades, fur or sharper facial features like Scar. But since this is a fan theory it's just my thought

Scar + Sarafina would make her appear more like Vitani
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby AbbeyRoad2014 » July 21st, 2014, 10:43 pm

Maybe a comparison shot between her and Scar could help.

If he is her father, that makes the storyline in the musical pretty disturbing.
AbbeyRoad2014

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Taka1995 » September 14th, 2014, 8:46 pm

Nala isn't Scar's daughter...she's Sarafina and another unknown lion's daughter (perhaps Ni)
VjačkaLenyuska :oops:
Taka1995
Life isn't fair,is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pridelands' most beautiful Lioness :)

Nickname(s): VjačkaPrincess, Lenjuska
Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » November 18th, 2014, 3:06 pm

I have always believed that Nala is Scar`s daughter (and can the musical be thought of as canon?)

Anyway, we know literally nothing of Sarafina in terms of her personality, so we can`t know what traits in Nala came from her mother and which are from her father (which we in this case assume is Scar).

In terms of Nalas appearence there is nothing to suggest parentage aside from Sarafina, the two lionesses are designed to look quite alike, underlining their family bond, plus Sarafina looks mostly like any other lioness in the pride, whereas Nala stands out more, being a more important character.

It`s a very nicely done comparison which makes a good point, Nala`s build and intelligence could be inherited from Scar.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Elton John » November 18th, 2014, 3:09 pm

I just assume that nalas dad died before the events of the movie
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby NaiaRulez » April 12th, 2015, 2:04 pm

I don't think Nala share any Scar's traits.
If Nala would be Scar's daughter, then Simba and her shouldn't be mates because they will be cousins, and I don't think cousins should be mates in TLK. It will make a subliminal message of doing illegal things, in that case marrying a member of your family, and that's illegal (at least in Europe)
I think Nala had an unknow dad, but It wouldn't be Scar or Mufasa, as some fans think, because it makes the same subliminal message to the movie. I have heard too that Ni was Nala's dad, I think he's not (Not only because I ship Nala X Ni <3) Also because I see Ni so much younger than Sarafina (Sarafina appears like she's 35-45 human years and Ni is like 20-25 XD)
In fact, I have made a version of Nala's dad xD
NaiaRulez

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Return to The Lion King