Would Sarabi Thank Them?

Re: Would Sarabi Thank Them?

Postby EdtheHyena » December 21st, 2014, 10:02 am

Would Mufasa if he lived?

I'm more interested than that, since he's the more important.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby LordOfBeefDip » January 5th, 2015, 6:56 pm

I think she would.

True she may not like or support their 'Hakuna Matata' lifestyle, but think about it.

They rescued Simba, saved him from what was almost certain death. His kind would normally eat them, yet they put that aside. Plus, while not appropriate for ruling a kingdom, it would have helped him deal with the guilt and pain he felt. At least till he was old enough to actually understand and face it head on.

It would have also taught him how important every animal in the Circle of life is, better than her or Mufasa probably could have, in a hands on way. It would have also taught him a lot of self control and restraint. It would have been easy for him to have accidentally hurt either of them, especially Timon, so no doubt it would have been helpful for him in learning to control his strength.

So yes, I think she would be quite thankful to them.
LordOfBeefDip

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Adofo » January 24th, 2015, 7:05 am

If she knew they saved Simba's life by rescuing him and taking him in, I think she'd say something like this: "I just wanted to express my gratitude for what you did for my son! You rescued him, fed him, gave him a home and two great friends to love! I want to sincerely thank you both for everything you have done for him! If it wasn't for you two.....I really would have lost him forever. .....Thank you!"
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Lauren » January 24th, 2015, 7:27 am

I would defiantly see her giving all the appreciation she has for them saving Simba's life and taking care of him instead of leaving him to die in the desert. Simba was going through a major crisis and he needed them more than anything during his exile. She already lost Mufasa and if they never took him in, she would've been more devastated to lose not only her husband, but also her son during that course of time.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to The Lion King