What makes The Lion King so timeless?

Re: What makes The Lion King so timeless?

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 22nd, 2014, 7:30 pm

[quote="KingOfPrideLands"]I think the fact that the movie is set in the African wilderness, without any human influence, gives it an atmosphere you don't see in many other movies. And there's also the amount of impacting scenes, and the fact that it's based on Hamlet, which is definitely a timeless story.[/quote]
Absoutly. If there were humans in TLK, I wouldn't like as much s I do.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby it means no worries » August 10th, 2014, 6:32 am

Last edited by it means no worries on March 24th, 2018, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby it means no worries » August 10th, 2014, 6:42 am

sry didnt mean to double post
Last edited by it means no worries on September 15th, 2014, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby Queen_Nala » September 13th, 2014, 6:15 pm

No humans, not technology just animals and africa. As long as we have those two treasures it is timeless.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to The Lion King