No votes
Ed
No votes

Total votes : 73

Re: Most beautiful character?

Postby EdtheHyena » May 5th, 2014, 3:54 am

[quote="NeverLander22"]Nala of course :D[/quote]

Of course??

[quote="The Spirit of Life"]Adult Nala. Power, beauty, elegance and grace. She's like a million dollar sports car.[/quote]

WTF??

You guys either have serious vision problems, or I have serious vision problems. I don't see Nala as beautiful at all. She's plain as dirt, from what I can see.

Shenzi, on the other hand, is one of the most beautiful animals I've ever lain my two eyes on. Ed is cute, and Banzai is handsome, but as for feminine beauty, Shenzi is the only character in LK to truly posses such.

While yes, I do hate lions. But even so, there's nothing about Nala that makes her stand out in the way everyone is claiming.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby ScarLoyal » May 5th, 2014, 11:32 am

You hate lions? :( But Nala has a 'graceful beauty' with those beautiful 'sea green' eyes and dark beige fur, and even with her looks. She DOESN'T take it from anyone! :proud2: Shenzi is more of a 'wild beauty' with her 'sassy'' personality and dark appearance. :epicshenziface:
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Arbystrider » May 5th, 2014, 11:57 am

[quote="EdtheHyena"][quote="NeverLander22"]Nala of course :D[/quote]

Of course??

[quote="The Spirit of Life"]Adult Nala. Power, beauty, elegance and grace. She's like a million dollar sports car.[/quote]

WTF??

You guys either have serious vision problems, or I have serious vision problems. I don't see Nala as beautiful at all. She's plain as dirt, from what I can see.

Shenzi, on the other hand, is one of the most beautiful animals I've ever lain my two eyes on. Ed is cute, and Banzai is handsome, but as for feminine beauty, Shenzi is the only character in LK to truly posses such.

While yes, I do hate lions. But even so, there's nothing about Nala that makes her stand out in the way everyone is claiming.[/quote]

Boy, someone sure hasn't been looking around for TLK fanart...

Wait, have you even seen TLK? How are you not bedazzled by Nala's glare?

Are you... blind or something?

ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby MooLion » May 5th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Ed... I'm sure neither has serious visual problems. Again it's all opinions. We're ever allowed to admire Nala as you can Shenzi (any case, I don't think Shenzi is unattractive; just Nala more notably is). ;)

Yet, Nala... plain as dirt! Nooope! :-o
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo

Postby Animal of the Wild » May 5th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Sorry, Ed. I was a little crazy when I wrote this post.
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on May 5th, 2014, 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal of the Wild

Pride Points: -18

Postby Carl » May 5th, 2014, 5:07 pm

^ Why did you respond to things written to EdtheHyena as if they were directed at you? That seems kind of fishy....

Anyway, Shenzi is beautiful too, very beautiful, but the thread asked who is most beautiful, and that definitely goes to Nala. And just because someone else makes her sound way better than you think she is, doesn't make that person wrong. Everyone finds different things attractive. It's opinion. You think Shenzi is prettiest, the majority thinks it's adult Nala. Well, we're all right unless someone's lying because the character we chose is the one who is most beautiful to us.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Animal of the Wild » May 5th, 2014, 11:52 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]^ Why did you respond to things written to EdtheHyena as if they were directed at you? That seems kind of fishy....
[/quote]

I'm sorry. I know it's probably disrespectful, but from what I can tell, Ed shares some of the same opinions I do, so I was wondering what he'd think if I answered his question first, in a way he might.

I feel awful about it and should probably remove the post.
Animal of the Wild

Pride Points: -18

Postby ScarLoyal » May 6th, 2014, 9:31 am

Well couldn't you at least accept other user's opinions, instead of just insulting them? Or, create topics that might expand on the hyena's past? Just a helpful suggestion.
Like ole Zira here. :hmm3: Though she is shown as evil and insane.. I believe that she has suffered a horrible life that made her snap, like how you are with the hyena's.
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby EdtheHyena » May 9th, 2014, 9:32 pm

[quote="ScarLoyal"]You hate lions? But Nala has a 'graceful beauty' with those beautiful 'sea green' eyes and dark beige fur, and even with her looks. She DOESN'T take it from anyone! Shenzi is more of a 'wild beauty' with her 'sassy'' personality and dark appearance. [/quote]Hi...sorry it's been awhile.

[quote="Arbystrider"][quote="EdtheHyena"][quote="NeverLander22"]Nala of course :D[/quote]

Of course??

WTF??

While yes, I do hate lions. But even so, there's nothing about Nala that makes her stand out in the way everyone is claiming.[/quote]

Boy, someone sure hasn't been looking around for TLK fanart...

Wait, have you even seen TLK? How are you not bedazzled by Nala's glare?

Are you... blind or something?
[/quote]

LOL, yes, I've seen it. I don't know how I'm not bedazzled by Nala's glare---I guess I'm immune. Because no, I'm not blind

[quote]

You hate lions? [/quote]

Yes, I do, but I respect your opinions on them.
[quote]

But Nala has a 'graceful beauty' with those beautiful 'sea green' eyes and dark beige fur, and even with her looks. She DOESN'T take it from anyone! [/quote]

You people are really overrating her. She is very similar to Sarabi and Sarafina---nothing new.

[quote]Shenzi is more of a 'wild beauty' with her 'sassy'' personality and dark appearance.
[/quote]

And how THAT doesn't turn the majority of the fandom on more is something I just can't understand. THAT is the kind of beauty that no one else in LK has, and which I find amazing.

[quote]but the thread asked who is most beautiful, and that definitely goes to Nala.[/quote]

That's your opinion, and I respect it.

But in my opinion...if Nala is a million dollar sports car, Shenzi is a million dollar space ship. :shenzismile:

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Arbystrider » May 10th, 2014, 10:55 am

^

ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King