Banzai
No votes
Ed
No votes

Total votes : 73

Re: Most beautiful character?

Postby Soren » April 16th, 2016, 4:07 pm

[quote="Amur_Tiger"]

Oh there are words, look up 'honest trailers lion king' on youtube and they describe it pretty well, and humorously.[/quote]

Yeah I just watched it. It may be funny, but it still doesn't quite hit the mark. At least, that's what I think.
Chasing Cars Sig by SimbasMate

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I may return.

Nickname(s): Hummingbird, Kiaraholic, Stranger, Dumbo, Balto
Pride Points: 31

Postby Timon the great » April 16th, 2016, 5:32 pm

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"]I just don't understand this. What is so great about her that people have to make her out to be the most beautiful to the point that they're comparing her to sports cars? :sad:[/quote]
Pretty much what I would say about Nala in terms of this topic. Aside from already have finding none of the lion characters humanly appealing in physical appearance to me, that is.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Soren » April 16th, 2016, 6:12 pm

Well, everyone has their opinions on beauty, and that's fine. I think the world would be a lot more bland if everyone had the exact same perception of beauty.

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I may return.

Postby Timon the great » April 17th, 2016, 4:01 pm

^ I think I learned that a while back that everyone has opinions on everything and not just one subject like this topic. It turns out that everything at least on imaginated things like the LK films / characters are completely subjective..
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Soren » April 18th, 2016, 9:55 pm

If I was to take all of the TLK movies into consideration, Nala would not be the most beautiful IMHO.

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Postby BrianGriffinFan » April 19th, 2016, 10:31 am

[quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"]Well, everyone has their opinions on beauty, and that's fine. I think the world would be a lot more bland if everyone had the exact same perception of beauty.[/quote]

That's...kind of what it is here, though. I mean, look how many people voted for Nala. Almost everyone seems to think she's the most beautiful, and that frustrates me because I'm one of the few who doesn't.
BrianGriffinFan

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » April 19th, 2016, 10:58 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"]
That's...kind of what it is here, though. I mean, look how many people voted for Nala. Almost everyone seems to think she's the most beautiful, and that frustrates me because I'm one of the few who doesn't.[/quote]

Well. Let it go over your head.... You need to be respectful of other people's opinions on here BGF. In their opinion... They like Nala. In YOUR opinion... you like Shenzi. End of. There is no problem. Scroll on.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Soren » April 20th, 2016, 1:37 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"][quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"]Well, everyone has their opinions on beauty, and that's fine. I think the world would be a lot more bland if everyone had the exact same perception of beauty.[/quote]

That's...kind of what it is here, though. I mean, look how many people voted for Nala. Almost everyone seems to think she's the most beautiful, and that frustrates me because I'm one of the few who doesn't.[/quote]

Actually it says Nala has 47% of the votes. So that's less than half of the people who voted who think she's the most beautiful.

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Postby Soren » April 22nd, 2016, 5:12 pm

[quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"][quote="BrianGriffinFan"][quote="SimbaNala+KovuKiara"]Well, everyone has their opinions on beauty, and that's fine. I think the world would be a lot more bland if everyone had the exact same perception of beauty.[/quote]

Actually it says Nala has 47% of the votes. So that's less than half of the people who voted who think she's the most beautiful.[/quote]

At least, that's only for adult Nala.

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Postby Squeely » April 23rd, 2016, 7:23 pm

Spoiler: show

I mean, what more needs to be said? I think that image speaks for itself.

I will say though, Sarabi gives adult Nala quite the run for her money. Both lionesses are so regal and dignified, it just adds to their beauty.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King