Ed
No votes

Total votes : 73

Re: Most beautiful character?

Postby Sigurd » May 11th, 2015, 2:34 am

Adult Nala is the most attractive.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Cowell_lk » May 11th, 2015, 6:35 am

Nala is killing it
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby AnActualLion » May 17th, 2015, 9:42 pm

I'm pretty biased but I really do love Sarabi!
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby Adofo » May 19th, 2015, 5:07 am

I think Sarabi because there is just something so graceful about her! Especially near the end of the movie and she keeps her head up as she's walking through the hyenas.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby BrianGriffinFan » December 25th, 2015, 7:47 am

[quote="ScarLoyal"]You hate lions? :( But Nala has a 'graceful beauty' with those beautiful 'sea green' eyes and dark beige fur, and even with her looks. She DOESN'T take it from anyone! :proud2: Shenzi is more of a 'wild beauty' with her 'sassy'' personality and dark appearance. :epicshenziface:[/quote]

Did someone compare the. amazing Shenzi Marie Valdetta Predatora Jacauelina Hyena to some annoying lioness? How dare they!

Lol, jk! ,y'all can think what you want. ;) Although I honestly think everyone here has bad eyesite, since Adult Nala and other lionesses are winning...like, wtf? They're so dull looking. They all look almost the same, so why Nala seems to stand out is even more confusing. Even Timon and Pumbaa, ugly as they are, at least stand out.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Amadi_the_Guard » December 26th, 2015, 11:40 pm

^
Disney was trying to keep it realistic, as in real life, you can barely tell the lionesses [and lions] apart, like many other species. Besides, there is just enough differences to set Nala, Sarabi and Sarafina apart, without making them look like a completely different species. Also, characters most important to the plot were Simba, Scar and Mufasa, and that's why they are made to stand out. Everybody else movie could have done without.

Timon and Pumbaa stood out because they were the only characters of their species in the movie. Once TLK 1/2 rolled around, what did we get? Bunch of Timons with small fur color difference and random hair-style running around. If they decided to show us more warthogs, that would be the same case, and they would all look like Pumba.
:lol:

As for who I voted for...
:evil:
What he's hot leave him alone...
Amadi_the_Guard

Pride Points: 8

Postby Tsuki » December 27th, 2015, 1:40 am

Ed is the most beautiful.

:crazy2:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby ScarsLove » December 27th, 2015, 7:27 pm

Nala is the most beautiful lioness, in my opinion. Her light coat and blue/teal eyes look lovely together.

Sarabi is the second most beautiful lioness. She has a dignified grace, especially towards the end of the movie when she's holding her head above the hyenas.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Shawry111 » February 29th, 2016, 11:52 am

I personally think adult Simba should be second, not sure how Shenzi has 3 votes however... Just hyenas, freak me out.
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Rollo » February 29th, 2016, 1:07 pm

I voted for Sarabi. She's the most graceful character in the movie, and the strongest, imo. There's a lot of underlying power and strength to her character despite her age, and that's attractive to me.
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King