The portrait of the cast

Re: The portrait of the cast

Postby EdtheHyena » December 30th, 2013, 6:31 am

:banzaismile: Banzai does look mighty hungry, though.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby FlipMode » January 1st, 2014, 1:11 pm

That picture, if you look at the expressions and stuff is actually the entire plot of the film in one picture. It's cute.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MooLion » January 1st, 2014, 2:27 pm

I used to have a large poster of that scene - it is nice. :) Unfortunately one day when I was much younger I got shouted at and I was so upset I drew sad mouths on the characters. Regret! >_<
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby FlipMode » January 1st, 2014, 8:12 pm

^I'm just looking back at the picture now and trying to imagine how it would've looked :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » January 3rd, 2014, 11:39 pm

This just reminded me of the opening screen to the TLK edition of "Disney's Animated Storybook".

All you kids out there, that was once cutting edge technology :lol:

I almost want to dig my copy out and play through it again now :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » January 4th, 2014, 12:06 am

I was four when that came out lol. I remember the 101 Dalmatians one though :)
To be fair, point and click games are still being made, just sold to a niche market. But yeahhhh odd to think I grew up on that while the new generation will grow up on iPhones and such.
I felt unbelievably old when my 8 year old nephew got his iPad for Christmas, more tech in one of those than in all of the stuff I had when I was that age combined...

What were we talking about again? Ohhh right... That sure is a picture.
FlipMode

Postby Bloodspill » January 5th, 2014, 3:58 pm

I have an old mouse pad with this picture...still have it somewhere even though the mouse doesn't work good on it.
Everyone is looking at Simba and Banzai is staring at Rafiki :banzaismile:
I find this picture kind of amusing. As if they were just a pack of actors, like in "Bloopers" in 3D edition.
Life's not fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » January 6th, 2014, 9:18 pm

I have a poster of this picture that says Happy Holidays. But I don't have any of my posters on display now...apartment regulations.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby MooLion » January 7th, 2014, 1:34 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]^I'm just looking back at the picture now and trying to imagine how it would've looked :D[/quote]

Oh and I forgot to say it was quite a thick black felt tip. D:

[quote]What were we talking about again? Ohhh right... That sure is a picture.[/quote]

Haha. :D
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Meskhenet » January 8th, 2014, 12:59 pm

This has got to be one of the most common images regarding The Lion King. 8-) As Flip_FTW said it is the entire plot in one image. :)

[quote="Bloodspill"]Everyone is looking at Simba and Banzai is staring at Rafiki :banzaismile:[/quote]
I've noticed that too. Did you notice that it looks like that Shenzi is staring at Scar. ;)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King