Is Scar actually stronger than he lets on?

Is Scar actually stronger than he lets on?

Postby Animal of the Wild » November 14th, 2013, 11:48 pm

Considering he held onto his brother before killing him, struck Sarabi really hard, and fought his nephew pretty well, I feel this could be the case. What are your thoughts?
Last edited by Animal of the Wild on March 30th, 2014, 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Re: Is Scar actually really strong?

Postby juhouh » November 15th, 2013, 9:24 am

Yes, but not that strong as Mufasa and Simba were. He's a lion after all
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby TheLionPrince » November 15th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Even though people regard you now as a troll, you still deserve an adequate answer.

Scar himself acknowledges his weakness in strength to begin with as he stated, "As far as brains go, I got the lion's share, but when he comes to brutal strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool." He relies on a clan (up to a legion) of hyenas to make up the difference. Before he battles Simba, Scar was in a fight-or-flight response. His instincts wanted him to fight so he can still secure the throne so Scar naturally fell for it. Because Simba's own diet consisted of protein from the bugs he ate (which is not much) coupled with Scar's weakness, the fight would be even, though Scar seemed to have carry a stronger motivation to fight. Not to mention, Scar caught Simba off-guard when he blinded him with the fiery ash which gave him an initial advantage.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby EdtheHyena » November 22nd, 2013, 10:29 pm

Yes, Scar was very strong.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby Ananda » November 23rd, 2013, 1:00 am

Yes he was.
Ananda

Pride Points: 0

Re: Is Scar actually stronger than he lets on?

Postby it means no worries » August 11th, 2014, 2:02 pm

strong but not compared to Mufasa
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Return to The Lion King