Music of The Lion King

Re: Music of The Lion King

Postby Remorazz » October 28th, 2014, 11:53 pm

The extended OST is definitely a gem in my Hans Zimmer collection.
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Postby SimbasGuard » October 29th, 2014, 7:28 am

I am not as into the music as I am the movie, but the score and The songs are an intricel part of it. The First CD I ever bought was The Lion King. I absolutely love the instrumentals as well and that usually is not something I enjoy compared to the songs.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » October 29th, 2014, 9:54 am

I like listening to the elton john version of 'just can't wait to be king' the jason weaver version, the zoe leader version of can you feel the love tonight, king of pride rock, and the song that plays when you see simba running towards sarafina sarabi and nala? what was the name of that song again? It was a very pleasant one.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Captain Cupcake » October 30th, 2014, 7:54 am

[quote="hey101hey"]I like listening to the elton john version of 'just can't wait to be king' the jason weaver version, the zoe leader version of can you feel the love tonight, king of pride rock, and the song that plays when you see simba running towards sarafina sarabi and nala? what was the name of that song again? It was a very pleasant one.[/quote]

It's one of the few renditions of the Busa theme. That variant pops up in the piece "Hyenas In the Pride Lands."
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Previous

Return to The Lion King