Lion King fanart videos?

Lion King fanart videos?

Postby TLKcrazer » November 28th, 2013, 8:30 pm

I'm not sure I should really put this here, as I'm not featuring any works of mine, but here goooooes...
And before you ask "why don't you just look through this forum section instead of starting a thread about it? Isn't the whole point of this section for people to share videos?" Yes well this is specific for videos featuring fanart, as they're surprisingly harder to find, so let's just help each other out, yeah? ^^'

Does anyone remember this?

I came across it recently and then became a bit nostalgic of my early days in the TLK fandom watching videos featuring fanart and stuff. I remember there were quite a few with the song "Bring me to Life" by Evanescence XD

But to be honest a lot of the videos I watched then aren't around anymore, or at least I can't find them. And were there always so many videos using edited parts of the movie? I mean it's cool and all, but it makes it much harder to find TLK fanart videos, especially those that are named after the song used, and not "TLK fanart".

So does anyone want to share some fanart videos? They don't have to be yours (as long as you don't claim they're yours when they're not XP), and I'd love to see some of the old ones too - it might turn out I've seen them before :) Plus it's a great way to find songs from then that might get me re-interested in something, who knows XD

Ah, sorry for blabbering on! I don't really think this thread will go anywhere but hey, I need to spend more time in this fandom XD

TLKCRAZER OVER AND OUT
Last edited by TLKcrazer on December 19th, 2013, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TLKcrazer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): TLK, crazer
Pride Points: 3

Re: Lion King fanart videos?

Postby FlipMode » December 19th, 2013, 12:34 pm

Just hearing Boulevard of Broken Dreams playing on that video made me feel a bit nostalgic. I never really used to watch things like this to be honest, if I wanted to see some TLK fan art then I would come here or DA or TLKFAA or even Google Image... (Actually forget the last one, don't Google Image search anything, ever).
But then these kinds of videos do a good job of picking out some of the better quality ones I suppose so I do see the point of them as well :). Most of them are just taken from TLKFAA by the looks of it.

[quote] And were there always so many videos using edited parts of the movie?[/quote]

Are you talking about AMVs? And if so, yes there were always that many :) If it exists, you can bet someone has made a dozen AMVs about it. I quite like those though, I mean some of them when the edits and effects blend well with the music and stuff are pretty impressive.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Lion King fanart videos?

Postby TLKcrazer » December 19th, 2013, 6:01 pm

Yeah - I had actually had part of the tune stuck in my mind for ages but never knew which song it was from XD Made me nostalgic too~

I looked around the internet for fanart too - that's how I found Deviantart! I actually used Google Images quite a bit XD Don't judge me, I was little :lol:

But then I wanted to watch videos and actually I got a load of TLK fanart videos. Yes, AMVs! I like them too, wish I had a cool video editing software! But I honestly could have sworn they weren't so many around like...2008? Somehow I got a lot of Lion King fanart results, though now I only really see them if I search specifically o.O Or maybe there's just less fanart videos..idk it's no big deal or if I go on after page 3 of results when searching in a song for TLK video but who does that lol

On the other hand I found this:

The song's pretty cool :)
TLKcrazer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): TLK, crazer
Pride Points: 3

Return to Other Fan-Created Media