Lion King AMV - Ezio's Family

Lion King AMV - Ezio's Family

Postby Regulus » January 6th, 2013, 2:02 pm

This what happens when you take the most epic video game soundtrack ever, and merge it with the most epic movie ever. :P

Surprisingly, it turned out better than I thought it would.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Re: Lion King AMV - Ezio's Family

Postby Carl » January 9th, 2013, 4:18 am

First of all, why doesn't that have lots of views? It's pretty epic.

Secondly, why is the part between about 2:44-2:54 in color? I understand why the ending was, but that part I didn't get. It doesn't take away anything from the video, I'm just curious as to the reason.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Regulus » January 9th, 2013, 11:05 am

Every scene was actually in order of the movie itself, except at that point because I sorta skipped around. I wanted to have Simba ascending Pride Rock at that time, because it's the best part and it needed to be synched with the best part of the song as well. The only way I could do that was to somehow break the order of everything else. The color was the only way I could think of to emphasize that. I thought I was being clever. :P

In other words, the parts in color are supposed to be what happens in real time, whereas everything else is faded to represent a past event.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 15th, 2013, 7:29 pm

This was really good! ^^ The music was beautiful omg.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby OuRaion » January 21st, 2013, 12:46 am

That should have more then 42 views.

It is way better then my music video, but for some reason mine has over 10,000 views.

You deserve more views Mister Almighty Lord Regulus!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby ScarsLove » January 22nd, 2013, 5:20 am

This was amazing! I got chills at the point where Simba was ascending Pride Rock! Everything fit together so well. You definitely deserve more views, likes and favorites :dreamy:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Return to Other Fan-Created Media