Alternate ending to TLK [Not mine]

Re: Alternate ending to TLK [Not mine]

Postby Maleficent » August 24th, 2011, 10:57 pm

Wow, nice! ...but why couldn't Simba have died and Zira could have saved Scar or something. xP
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby Panthera Arohanui » October 19th, 2011, 3:27 am

Blimey! :-o Now that's what I call a very well-made fan-vid!
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Misiziri » October 29th, 2011, 2:49 am

Dayum! Superb job :O
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby MissAmberMarie » October 29th, 2011, 8:33 pm

That's a really, really good fan-made video =D
Made by MissAmyMarie ;D
I belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Our daring, nerve and chivalry,
Set us Gryffindors apart

Made by me! =D
MissAmberMarie
I'm a Nala Fan =]

RAWR! <3

Nickname(s): Missy, Amber, Amber Marie
Pride Points: 5

Postby BlitzRogue » November 3rd, 2011, 7:22 pm

The only problem I have with it is that there is no way in hell Simba would've watched Zira kill his mom in front of him and have nothing to say but, "Let it go, Zira."

He would've attacked (and likely killed) her on the spot. I understand that they were a bit limited due to the necessity for pre-existing sound clips, but still. It just seems like an incredibly unrealistic reaction for him. I mean, Scar just backhanded Sarabi and Simba was in his face asking for reasons he shouldn't rip Scar apart (pretty gruesome imagery, eh?). If Zira had actually killed Sarabi, she would've been burned at the stake. Lol.
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

| Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |

Nickname(s): Blitz, Kyle, KJOokami
Pride Points: 6

Postby Sigurd » May 18th, 2013, 9:52 pm

Really good clip, it would have make more sense to the second movie :)
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Previous

Return to Other Fan-Created Media