im crying on the keyboard as i type, you guys gotta help!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

im crying on the keyboard as i type, you guys gotta help!

Postby Ushujaa » January 11th, 2010, 3:12 am

It's really hard because i keep thinking about my dog, i just lost her this week, i didn't want to talk about it at first but the pain is so hear trending that i can't really do anything else but post on the fourm i think i need to talk to someone because im crying all over my keyboard as i type, its so terrible... i try to put up a strong front and not cry but its like loosing my sister, i don't know how i'm going to keep this stupid, pointless life going without her, i've had her since i was 8 and now i'm 17 thats OVER half my life i've spent with her... please respond guys i need some help!
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Re: im crying on the keyboard as i type, you guys gotta help!

Postby Simbaholikov » January 11th, 2010, 3:20 am

I am sorry to hear of your loss, I have been there as well :cry2: , best thing you can do is remember all the happy times you had together and live with that fact that because of you, she had a great happy life, keep going my friend, I am sure you will pull through. :)
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YFWE » January 11th, 2010, 3:27 am

It's understandable that you're feeling this way, and seriously, it's okay to feel how you feel. Stuff like this is never easy, and the first couple weeks (and possibly more) are gonna be hard. Things can and WILL get easier, just trust me on that. It won't feel like it right now, but it will, you just gotta give it time. Stay strong, Dean. We're here for you. ^^
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby KingKivuli » January 11th, 2010, 3:28 am

i know how u feel i lost my dog a few months again, had her 10 years, she was like a sister. It was heart breaking but i know that shes now in a better place away from the pain and being happy, watching over me and drooling when i eat XD im sure you dog is doing the same thing. sitting up there watching over you :)
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 11th, 2010, 3:32 am

I'm really sorry to heard that my friend :cry: , I know how you feel, similar thing happen to me, and I know that stuuf like this are hard, but as YFWE say, things are going to get better, the first week are togth, but then everything will start to get better.
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Ushujaa » January 11th, 2010, 3:34 am

i guess you guys are right, i just really don't think it's fair... she could've easily had lived until age 12 or 13, it was the same way with my other dog...
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby SimbasMate » January 11th, 2010, 4:19 am

I haven't lost any pets..yet. But I can relate to how you feel. Best thing you can do is just cry. It's good for you. You can feel better after a good sob, which is my closest friend says to me. ^^ Unfortunately, things like this have to happen. It's life. But your dog will be watching over you no matter what. Who knows, maybe you will see her in your dreams. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Cdot » January 11th, 2010, 4:28 am

:( sorry to hear about that, i know how you feel it so sad when you lose a pet.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Panda-chan » January 11th, 2010, 5:30 am

Losing a pet is like losing a family member. I know the pain you must be going through right now. Just try to stay strong and think about all the good times you and your dog have had together. Please don't do anything rash, and remember that your dog is always watching over you. :(
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 11th, 2010, 12:56 pm

Sorry about your loss. I've lost a lot of pets before. :(
KopsTheTerminator

Next

Return to Fun and Games