The Lion King's 16th Anniversary - June 24th

Re: The Lion King's 16th Anniversary - June 24th

Postby FurryKristian » June 24th, 2010, 6:16 pm

Congratulations to The Lion King! It will forever be in my heart as the favorite movie.
FurryKristian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SallyLioness » June 24th, 2010, 11:39 pm

Happy 16th birthday The Lion King!!! The time since this Film came out might be going on and on, but the themes in it, the animation, the music, the characters and everything in this Film - they'll never get older; they are timeless.

This is a really important date and a reason to celebrate =) In Bulgaria it's already 25th... But 24th was a really nice day for me ^^ I'm glad I started writnig on this forum in such a wonderful day! :)
SallyLioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » June 24th, 2010, 11:44 pm

Happy 16th Anniversary TLK!

I just want to say how proud and lucky I feel to have TLK in my life. It’s an amazing thought that a movie can touch you in such a deep way as TLK has touched so many.
I have loved this movie ever since I saw it in the cinema at 8 years old, it’s been an obsession for me for 16 years now... *feels old* :P

I honestly know I will continue to love TLK all my life. It’s simply the best, most amazing movie and animated feature ever created.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Momotaro » June 25th, 2010, 3:32 am

Oh, TLK! How I love you. :) Even though I have not loved you for 16 years, I'm glad to have loved you since 2003. ^^.
I'm feeling: Image Image

Spoiler: show
Mood buttons by Simbaholic
Momotaro
Homestuck Person

wait what

Nickname(s): TLP, Momo, Momp
Pride Points: 3

Postby Panda-chan » June 25th, 2010, 4:14 am

Ahh TLK.. you've impacted my life in more ways than I can possibly imagine. It was the first movie I ever watched, and even though I never considered myself a TLK-o-holic till 2007, it still ranked as one of my favorite movies ever. Seriously, if it weren't for TLK my life would be SO much more different right now... Many decisions I made were influenced by this masterpiece, the most important of which was creating my own site, joining other TLK fan communities, and eventually meeting you guys on MLK. =D And if it weren't for TLK, I would never have started up drawing or posted fan fics to help improve my writing. My i-Pod wouldn't contain songs such as Hakuna Matata which helps me calm down before a big test, or IJCWTBK which lifts my mood when I'm feeling down. And no matter how many times I rewatch the movie, I never get sick of it. I guess I'm really just that obsessed. ^^
So, kudos to TLK for its SWEET SIXTEEN and continues its legacy as one of the GREATEST DISNEY MOVIES EVER! LONG LIVE THE LION KING! :excited:

-Amanda
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » June 25th, 2010, 7:59 am

Thank you to everyone who joined us in The Lion King's 16th Anniversary party and sorry to those who couldn't make it!

We had a BLAST listening to KK's MLK Party Radio ^^ I think we owe a big "Thank You!" to KK for setting that up and taking all those requests, good or bad *cough* ^^ Hopefully we'll see the return of MLK Radio for next year's party or maybe even beforehand. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks again for a great party everyone!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SarabisMate » June 25th, 2010, 8:18 am

I missed it
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » June 25th, 2010, 8:41 am

Yes, you did.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » June 25th, 2010, 8:53 am

I missed it too. >.>

Might as well blurt out that without TLK I'd never have found any of the wonderful people who joined this website. :)

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby PrincessKiara » June 25th, 2010, 9:26 am

Stupid time zones. :P Just so I know until the next party, where do you go to listen to KK’s radio?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements