New Default Theme: MLK Kisasa!

New Default Theme: MLK Kisasa!

Postby Moka » April 10th, 2010, 6:36 am

I proudly announce the release of a new default theme for the My Lion King Forum called "Kisasa", which is Swahili for "New". ^^

The new theme is based off of prosilver, which is a theme made by the phpBB group. Our old default theme, "MLK Classic", was based off of subsilver2, which is another theme made by the phpBB group. I thought it would be nice to get MLK up to the standards, and now we are!

The new theme offers quite a lot of changes to the forum. I won't go over any of them, because there are simply too many to try and list. Explore the forum and check out the changes for yourself!

For those feeling nostalgic, "MLK Classic" (our old default theme) is available. Go to User Control Panel -> Board preferences -> My board style -> change to "MLK Classic". Be aware that we will be changing our board help topics and FAQ to be more geared towards the new theme. I can't promise that "MLK Classic" will be available forever, but I will try to keep it available for as long as possible. Probably won't keep it after they release phpBB4, but that'll be in quite a few years still. ^^

Hope you all enjoy the new theme! If not, well give it a day or two so you can get used to it.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: New Default Theme: MLK Kisasa!

Postby MaryAnn » April 10th, 2010, 6:38 am

This new theme is awesome! :D I enjoy this.
MaryAnn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn
Pride Points: 0

Postby CheetahCat » April 10th, 2010, 6:40 am

I must say Moka, I truly adore this new skin and it's among my favorite right now! Flawless job! :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Moka » April 10th, 2010, 6:41 am

Thank you very much you two :) I'm glad you both like it ^^
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Cdot » April 10th, 2010, 6:47 am

WOW , this looks awesome Moka nice job
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Mike » April 10th, 2010, 6:50 am

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this Moka =) We really appreciate it ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KiarasMate » April 10th, 2010, 6:52 am

Hmm, I actually prefer the older set up over this one but that's just me. ^^ I'm just happy that you'll keep the old default skin around for a while too Moka. It's a lot easier for me. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SarabisMate » April 10th, 2010, 6:58 am

Wow...Moka I swear you've done it again lol. But I do love the new layout ^^ it is so much better than the older one. :)
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby WildSimba » April 10th, 2010, 7:08 am

Wow. I absolutely LOVE this new default. It truely is one of the best I've seen. :)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby YFWE » April 10th, 2010, 7:08 am

I like. I like a lot. Fantastic job on the skin.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Next

Return to News & Announcements