Disney Princesses (and Princes)

Disney Princesses (and Princes)

Postby PrincessKiara » April 9th, 2010, 10:04 pm

Who’s your favourite/least favourite Disney Princess/Prince?

Discuss your favourite Princess movies, from Snow White to the Princess and the Frog! (and Enchanted!)

Oh, and check out this great website, full of info on the Disney princesses, and lots of awesome graphics!

http://disney-princesses.co.nr/
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Re: Disney Princesses (and Princes)

Postby YFWE » April 10th, 2010, 10:26 pm

Looooove Tiana from Princess and the Frog. As for least favorite... wow, I don't really think I have one! They're all pretty great to me.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby PrincessKiara » April 10th, 2010, 10:29 pm

I haven’t seen the Princess and the Frog yet, it’s in cinemas over here, but only the dubbed version. :ew: I’m going to wait for the DVD. The trailer looks great, though.

My personal favourite Princesses are Ariel and Belle. My all-time favourite Princess movie is Beauty and the Beast. The Beast is my favourite Prince. :pretty:
PrincessKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby QueenRalexia » April 11th, 2010, 5:43 am

I like Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
and correct me if im wrong but shouldn't
Kiara be on that website too? She is a
Princess after all
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » April 11th, 2010, 11:32 am

Kiara is one of the only Disney princesses that isn't considered a Disney princess by Disney.
It is very unfortunate, and I think there's a petition about it somewhere, but Disney has never mentioned Kiara as an official Disney princess. It's probably just because she's a lioness and not human ^^
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby thanigraphics » April 11th, 2010, 11:34 am

Yeah, too bad they don't consider them as Disney princesses :( Because for me, they are the best princesses :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » April 11th, 2010, 11:39 am

To be honest, I’ve never thought about Kiara being one of the "Disney Princesses," eventhough she too is royalty! I think Disney has not included her due to the fact that she’s an animal, plus all the Princess stories are based on legends and faerie tales. Simba’s Pride is an original story.
PrincessKiara

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » April 11th, 2010, 6:24 pm

My favourite princesses are KIARA, Mulan (tho she's not really a princess) and Belle. My least fave is Jasmine, but i still like her
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Return to News & Announcements