Re: HAPPY EASTER!!!

Postby ferretpaw2 » April 5th, 2010, 1:23 am

EASTER <3333 CANDY!

(l_____/)
( =' . '= )
(ll)___(ll) Mr. Fredrick Hopperstein
ImageImage
ferretpaw2

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I love Simba!

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 1:54 am

[quote="LionkingLover"]Did everyone have a great easter!?[/quote]

My Easter was great. I got a big Easter egg filled with deliscious candy, and my sister and her husband came to visit for several days. I have been spending a lot of time with my family, eating proper family dinners, playing board games and going to the cinema.. and today we all went to the bowling alley.
How was your Easter, LKL?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby LionkingLover » April 5th, 2010, 1:58 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="LionkingLover"]Did everyone have a great easter!?[/quote]

My Easter was great. I got a big Easter egg filled with deliscious candy, and my sister and her husband came to visit for several days. I have been spending a lot of time with my family, eating proper family dinners, playing board games and going to the cinema.. and today we all went to the bowling alley.
How was your Easter, LKL?[/quote]

Sounds like you had fun! I had a great Easter. I helped hide Easter eggs for my little cousins. :lol: I hid my own eggs then couldn't find them so the little kids helped me! I got what I wanted for Easter and I had fun at the party!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Postby Simbaholikov » April 5th, 2010, 2:01 am

My Easter was Meh, I had a headache and felt slightly sick throughout most of the day :disappointed2:
I wasn't hungry either so I didn't eat anything for the Easter lunch.
Simbaholikov

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 2:20 am

[quote="LionkingLover"][quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="LionkingLover"]Did everyone have a great easter!?[/quote]

How was your Easter, LKL?[/quote]

Sounds like you had fun! I had a great Easter. I helped hide Easter eggs for my little cousins. :lol: I hid my own eggs then couldn't find them so the little kids helped me! I got what I wanted for Easter and I had fun at the party![/quote]

That sounds like fun! I wish we had that tradition of hiding/looking for eggs here in Norway. :P The only Easter tradition we have is that we get a cardboard-egg filled with various candy. Oh, and there’s always crime/horror stories on TV. So basicly our Easter is Candy and Crime. :lol:
PrincessKiara

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 2:22 am

[quote="Simbaholic"]My Easter was Meh, I had a headache and felt slightly sick throughout most of the day :disappointed2:
I wasn't hungry either so I didn't eat anything for the Easter lunch.[/quote]

Aww that sucks. :( Hope you’re feeling better now.
PrincessKiara

Postby Simbaholikov » April 5th, 2010, 2:28 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="Simbaholic"]My Easter was Meh, I had a headache and felt slightly sick throughout most of the day :disappointed2:

Aww that sucks. :( Hope you’re feeling better now.[/quote]

Yeah, i'm feeling much better now, thanks :)
Simbaholikov

Postby MaryAnn » April 5th, 2010, 6:03 am

I really was looking foward to go egg hunting, but we didn't have time to do it.... I'm so sad. :'( I didn't get a bag full of Easter Eggs either. =C I wanted peeps (the yellow candy birds), but no! I didn't get a chance to have one of them!

:roar2: I wanted to do egg hunting in my house instead, but it's so crowded and we had to clean it up!! :roar2:

At least my family and I ate at a nice, hawaiian-themed resturant... <3
I wanted colorful eggs today. )=

But eh, at least I did my part anyway.
MaryAnn

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn

Postby PrincessKiara » April 5th, 2010, 12:02 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"][quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="Simbaholic"]My Easter was Meh, I had a headache and felt slightly sick throughout most of the day :disappointed2:

Aww that sucks. :( Hope you’re feeling better now.[/quote]

Yeah, i'm feeling much better now, thanks :)[/quote]

Glad to hear it. :smile2:
PrincessKiara

Postby Moka » April 7th, 2010, 7:27 am

Happy easter everyone, hope everyone enjoyed it. I have deactivated the Easter theme until next year ^^
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements