[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Feature Release on FAA — My Lion King Forum

Feature Release on FAA

Feature Release on FAA

Postby Moka » February 18th, 2010, 11:26 am

Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Feature Release on FAA

Postby Panda-chan » February 18th, 2010, 8:35 pm

I've been looking forward to this for some time lol. Thanks a million for adding this Moka! :) The new feature is so freaking cool! Now it'll be a lot easier to organize and categorize my art. ^^
Maybe another option you could add is for artists to move their folders around in their galleries or put them in alphabetical order, since it appears you can't do that so far lol. :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » February 18th, 2010, 11:57 pm

Ahh yes absolutely. I will add a future addition for allowing artists to change the order of their folders whether they want to do it alphabetically or manually.
Moka

Postby LadyAislinn » February 19th, 2010, 12:19 am

Good idea Amanda! And awesome job Moka! That's a great addition to the site and helps out a lot. By the way I didn't realize you could change the banner up top. Your Tojo looks good up there. :D
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby thanigraphics » February 19th, 2010, 1:33 am

Cool! I have some ready-to-edit drawings here on my desk, I'll put them in their folders as soon as I am home with my scanner :D Awesome idea ;)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CheetahCat » February 19th, 2010, 1:50 am

Great job like always, Moka! :) Our wonderful artists deserve something like this. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby DarkLiger » February 19th, 2010, 1:59 am

This is a great new addition to the FAA. I bet all the artists will enjoy this feature. ^^
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simbaholikov » February 19th, 2010, 2:02 am

Very nice.
Good work Moka :)
Simbaholikov

Postby Cdot » February 19th, 2010, 2:10 am

WOW, that a cool feature. Great job Moka
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Moka » February 19th, 2010, 2:48 am

[quote="LadyAislinn"]Good idea Amanda! And awesome job Moka! That's a great addition to the site and helps out a lot. By the way I didn't realize you could change the banner up top. Your Tojo looks good up there. :D[/quote]

That's another new feature I hope to add soon. It doesn't work quite right yet.

Thanks everyone I'm glad you like the changes.
Moka

Return to News & Announcements