Rules are Rules

Re: Rules are Rules

Postby Thani » February 16th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Well.. Not just locked. Please bundle all neccesary informative posts of moderators and/or fellow members, or just the original post on itself. But when this topic was started, a discussion was to be foreseen. And discussions tend to finger-pointing no matter what. So this topic should have been edited so, as to see to it that NO comments could have been added in the first place..

Just my two cents.
Lifes for tax, and taxed for life.. We're just a cog in the machine, a number in a scheme.
Welcome to planet Earth...
Thani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Do good stuff, keep going, and you'll know luck!

Location: Purmerend city, North-Holland, the Netherlands, Europe.
Nickname(s): Thani
Pride Points: 0

Postby Neon » February 16th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Agreed we all had a part in this its better to stop
Proof of Amadeus trolling
Well he tries to get attention saying So glad I'm leaving this indicates that he thinks the member is too stupid for wasting time with.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4190/amadeus.png
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Baya » February 16th, 2010, 11:02 pm

Reporting me isn't much of a victory. You don't seem to have half a mind to understand that I am leaving in 29 minutes regardless. All of you like to gang up on the most vulnerable person. Basically, trolls. I wonder if KK, or Moka even see this stuff while they are online or they just brush it off until someone reports it. Go ahead and report me Neon. It's not a victory if the other side surrenders.
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby Panda-chan » February 16th, 2010, 11:04 pm

Come on guys, this is seriously getting out of control. Enough is enough. Lets all follow YFWE's lead and take a nice large chillpill to calm ourselves down. Take a deep breath and think a few minutes before you state your opinion because it might be hurtful to someone else. And keep a smile on your face. :)
And PLEASE stop pointing fingers at each other. No one here is a troll, if they were they would've been banned a long time ago. So stop accusing anyone of being one. :roll:
Amadeus, if you really feel the need to leave then go right ahead. We can't stop you. But remember that everyone deserves a second chance. I think we're all just a little hotheaded right now so we're saying things to each other we don't really mean. SM is really awesome and funny once you get to know her. I don't know Neon or Thani but I bet they're great too. However if you still decide to leave, we can't stop you. I'm gonna miss you buddy. =\
I'm not trying to find favor with the mods, I just want the drama and fighting to stop. =) As YFWE said, we're better than this.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Neon » February 16th, 2010, 11:08 pm

[quote="Amadeus"]Reporting me isn't much of a victory. You don't seem to have half a mind to understand that I am leaving in 29 minutes regardless. All of you like to gang up on the most vulnerable person. Basically, trolls. I wonder if KK, or Moka even see this stuff while they are online or they just brush it off until someone reports it. Go ahead and report me Neon. It's not a victory if the other side surrenders.[/quote]
Perhaps you seem to stupid to make any sense. Your leave in 29 minutes is so calculative do you calculate the number of time your friends look at you? We of coursed ganged up on you, you are the troll and now that you insulted me I will be reporting you again ;)
Amanda I will stop but I'am testing the report system for the first time. Amadeus achievement may not last.
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby Moka » February 16th, 2010, 11:41 pm

Mmk. Well handled, everyone.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKivuli » February 16th, 2010, 11:55 pm

any topic gotten completely out of hand >.<

the talk over these past few pages is exactly what needs to be OFF this site. I posted this thread to make a point for the moderators and then this happens. I feel both offended and dis respected. this 'discussion' is over. the mods will enforce these rules, no exceptions!

*locked*
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Previous

Return to News & Announcements