Rules are Rules

Re: Rules are Rules

Postby KiarasMate » February 16th, 2010, 6:31 am

[quote="Neon"]Is that even something to be proud with? Is it even an achievement. Well that is a matter of perspective. To me that is no big deal. Well lurkers never break rules they aren't even here. Members that don't break rules aren't even close to the number of people winning gold medals in Olympics. Be proud of something other than INTERNET life and that is more rewarding ;)[/quote]

Neon, I think it's comments like these that MLK could do without. I'm not a GM but I'm still going to ask that you keep comments like this to yourself. There was no point in posting this and even though it's just your opinion and everyone is entitled to one, it doesn't hold any significance to the topic at hand.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Thani » February 16th, 2010, 7:48 am

Mods: There are multiple people in this thread trying to moderate whilst not being an appointed mod.

(This is NOT a direct assault upon those involved, but also should not be taken as such, as I do NOT mention anyone's name, thus not pointing my finger towards anybody, yet wishing to help to further the good of this forum..)

As such I feel the need to report this knowing that the persons infracting the rules are knowledgable to the fullest extend of my report to the moderators, hence my open request to take appropriate action as deemed neccesary by the moderators. Thank you!
Lifes for tax, and taxed for life.. We're just a cog in the machine, a number in a scheme.
Welcome to planet Earth...
Thani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Do good stuff, keep going, and you'll know luck!

Location: Purmerend city, North-Holland, the Netherlands, Europe.
Nickname(s): Thani
Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » February 16th, 2010, 2:00 pm

what exactly do you mean, thani?
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » February 16th, 2010, 2:09 pm

Thanks for having my back KM, but Neon's just a troll ^_^

You can be proud of any little achievement Neon. You are no one to say what is an achievement to me and what is not. If you wanna win the olympics and be proud of yourself, go ahead. I'll just stay home and do whats expected of me ...and oh yeah...feel damn proud! You wanna know why? Cuz I know people like you never achieve that.

FYI Thani, you ain't exactly a mod either so don't come in here trying to kiss up to the mods so they'll nominate you to be one. If you looked at what KM said you'll see there is no need for a false report. No one is pretending to be a mod, and so please show me the rule being infracted.
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby Neon » February 16th, 2010, 2:23 pm

Well said Amadeus.Well I have not attacked you so not technically a troll but I'm sure I'm doing it for the lulz lol. But you are right that rules should not be broken and I do find the chatroom an easy place to troll. So do as much arguing on it as you people please I will just watch. And Perhaps you should revise your sentence dear friend :) I have not broke a single rule in the troll forums. Then again for hitting back something on me perhaps you would call that trolling in self defense ;)
*prances away*
Last edited by Neon on February 16th, 2010, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby SimbasMate » February 16th, 2010, 2:25 pm

[quote="Amadeus"]Thanks for having my back KM, but Neon's just a troll ^_^

You can be proud of any little achievement Neon. You are no one to say what is an achievement to me and what is not. If you wanna win the olympics and be proud of yourself, go ahead. I'll just stay home and do whats expected of me ...and oh yeah...feel damn proud! You wanna know why? Cuz I know people like you never achieve that.

FYI Thani, you ain't exactly a mod either so don't come in here trying to kiss up to the mods so they'll nominate you to be one. If you looked at what KM said you'll see there is no need for a false report. No one is pretending to be a mod, and so please show me the rule being infracted.[/quote]

Aren't you being a little too harsh? You shouldn't go right out there and say that a member is a troll, that is basically trollig them. You should keep opinions like that to yourself... just a suggestion. And I don't think Thani was trying to do that. He was just posting his own state of opinion, and I don't think he needs to be bashed for it.. :ehh2:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Neon » February 16th, 2010, 2:29 pm

Well I did admit that I'm a troll. You can look at the above SM ;) Amadeus if you called what I said trolling then you are doing worse as you are directing against 2 members remember rules are rules ;) I'm not going to argue anymore but if I wanted there will be a lot of people reporting me and a lot of people I will be reporting.
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby LionkingLover » February 16th, 2010, 4:00 pm

I sadly cant be mean and report peeps but if they r going over the edge then I will prob. report them...... its just the person I am! Nice and sweet! :) But yea going over the edge then yes I will report them because this website must be kid friendly........ :D I dont like peeps who say swears and stuff...... Many peeps in my skool say swears and it just startles me!!!! So plz dont be rude! I really dont want to report anyone!!........... :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Postby Baya » February 16th, 2010, 9:34 pm

Trolling: Is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. When done in a moderated internet community, this can result in banning.

That is the direct definition of trolling. I didn't antagonize a single person. I was attacked for being proud of not being a rule breaker so I just rebuttled. As for SM you are suggesting I keep my opinions to myself, then tell me to back off Thani. Please go read the constitution before coming in here and trying to point fingers. I have the complete right to give my opinion regarding Thani's opinion. I'm not forcing anyone to accept what I said, so technically im within my right. It does not harm him, nor does it infringe of any of his other rights so I don't see what you are trying to accuse me of.
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby SimbasMate » February 16th, 2010, 9:43 pm

[quote="Amadeus"]Trolling: Is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. When done in a moderated internet community, this can result in banning.

That is the direct definition of trolling. I didn't antagonize a single person. I was attacked for being proud of not being a rule breaker so I just rebuttled. As for SM you are suggesting I keep my opinions to myself, then tell me to back off Thani. Please go read the constitution before coming in here and trying to point fingers. I have the complete right to give my opinion regarding Thani's opinion. I'm not forcing anyone to accept what I said, so technically im within my right. It does not harm him, nor does it infringe of any of his other rights so I don't see what you are trying to accuse me of.[/quote]

I wasn't pointing any fingers. I was telling you to keep your rude opinions/statements to yourself, because it doesn't help the drama that is going on in this topic. >.> I told you you back off Thani, because you accused him of being a kiss-up. Don't get all defensive. lol 8-)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements