Cleaning Crew

Cleaning Crew

Postby KingKivuli » February 9th, 2010, 5:04 am

Ok so the more observant of you may have noticed stuff has been moving round on the forums. Basically the mods are having a little clean up, and organising stuff. A new forum called 'Trival Topics' will appear and take shape, and the index page will also be getting a little tender love and care (TLC). Thats just a small update letting you know whats happening
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Cleaning Crew

Postby YFWE » February 9th, 2010, 5:17 am

Much luck. Hope the reorganization process goes smoothly.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Mike » February 9th, 2010, 5:20 am

The updates are pretty extensive, and there's a lot of moving threads around beyond the creation of that one new forum, but nothing is being deleted, and nothing will get lost. When we're done you'll be able to find your old favorite threads, just bear with us in the meantime ^.^

We hope that MLK will be better organized, easier to browse, and all together improved when this is done.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Simbaholikov » February 9th, 2010, 5:23 am

Yeah, I thought I saw some stuff moving about.
Well, I hope it goes smoothly, and don't trip over the power wire! :)
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panda-chan » February 9th, 2010, 5:33 am

I only noticed this like 10 seconds ago lol. Good luck with the cleaning process and I hope everything goes smoothly! Hopefully now the Lounge will be a little better organized. :)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » February 9th, 2010, 5:42 am

We won't be making subforums for every category that comes with life like we had several months ago. I'll explain why we won't if you want, but for now we believe that The Den will be adequate for more serious discussions whereas the forum below it rightly named "Trivial Topics" will hold less serious topics. And then the Arcade will actually be for just forum games like it was originally designed for. We will automatically be sorting the topics into their correct forum, and it may take several more hours. We will be removing "Member Announcements", and moving its topics into The Den. Any member who wants to make an announcement can simply post their topic in The Den where it can be heard.

Hopefully everyone will find this new forum layout a bit easier to navigate and hopefully new members will find it easier to understand.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » February 9th, 2010, 5:46 pm

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see the final result! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Dutch » February 9th, 2010, 7:02 pm

Sounds cool, I'm gonna go check it out now.
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby RayCat » February 9th, 2010, 11:23 pm

Ooooo :excited: =D I hope things turn out right! I look forward to seeing what the forum will look like ^^
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 9th, 2010, 11:25 pm

WOW, another change, cool, I just notice this when I logon in here, I hope that things goes right
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to News & Announcements