The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby Gemini » March 24th, 2015, 11:40 pm

^ LOL.

But yeah IDK about this Roar of the Elders thing. I'm with Elton John. It sounds like something you'd see from Naruto or World of Warcraft or something. xD Like, how much is Kion gonna level up doing this, amirite?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Cowell_lk » March 25th, 2015, 12:00 am

Its sounds like something out of skyrim lol
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby Gandor the great » March 25th, 2015, 12:20 am

The Lion Guard sounds amazing the return of The Lion King let's hope it will bring back to a former glory it's not often we see a lion cub becoming a guardian along with a few animal friends I wonder adventures they have planned?
Gandor the great

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Gandor
Pride Points: 5

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 25th, 2015, 12:23 am

@flip sounds like a laser gun lol
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Marizzle » March 25th, 2015, 12:25 am

So, wait, Simba couldn't sound like anything else but a kitten as a cub, and, after his fathers death, he could only communicate with him as an adult. Now, Kion has a "Mega-roar" that allows him to talk to The Great Kings of the Past? Wow. :roll:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbaPrescott » March 25th, 2015, 12:39 am

I noticed that little part about the Roar of the Elders too. And like others I'm a little sceptical of it :huh:

Let's all wait for Disney to make 'Lion Guard Freefall' and make good use of it as a freemium powerup :P
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 25th, 2015, 12:49 am

You guys have completely lost me :ermm: I don't get what your points are, you make it sound like as if it were a game
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby FlipMode » March 25th, 2015, 12:58 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]You guys have completely lost me :ermm: I don't get what your points are, you make it sound like as if it were a game[/quote]

[quote="Marizzle"]So, wait, Simba couldn't sound like anything else but a kitten as a cub, and, after his fathers death, he could only communicate with him as an adult. Now, Kion has a "Mega-roar" that allows him to talk to The Great Kings of the Past?[/quote]

We don't actually know what the ability entails yet, or even if he will use it in the TV series. It just that since he learns the ability in the book and the books are official stories, it could be something we see in the series, yes.
Whatever it is, it sounds pretty OP to be honest because it also mentions about him using the power responsibly.

Not that its a bad thing, this way we get to see Mufasa and potentially even Uru and Ahadi etc
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 25th, 2015, 1:11 am

I can already see Kion being a necromancer, he roars (squeak) and the spirits of the dead kitties of the past appear to solve his problem or give him tips/hints etc.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Marizzle » March 25th, 2015, 2:09 am

I guess Lion descends from a Litleo (Pokémon), with Hyper Voice in its move set. Kidding. :chuckle:

Since Kion has this ability, I wonder if the other members of TLG have any. I'm just speculating but, maybe, a few episodes of the series will focus on the discovery of the abilities of every other member of the Guard and how they earn the pawpad marking after it... :?
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements