The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby SharpLionson » September 25th, 2014, 7:05 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Disney did say that The Lion Guard is intended for 2-7 year old children and their families[/quote]

If they're able to do that, I will be mad happy. I've seen some of MLP and Littlest Pet Shop, and those were honestly tolerable. As long as they don't try and force it to appeal to 2-7 year olds, it should be alright. Plus, I know jack squat about what 2-7 year olds are like today, or even what they were like when I was that age considering it was so long ago.
SharpLionson
Looking for Paradise

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My eyes are spread wide open

Nickname(s): Will, Sharp, Bambi, Darklordbambi
Pride Points: 2

Postby SharpLionson » September 25th, 2014, 7:06 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Disney did say that The Lion Guard is intended for 2-7 year old children and their families[/quote]

If they're able to do that, I will be mad happy. I've seen some of MLP and Littlest Pet Shop, and those were honestly tolerable. As long as they don't try and force it to appeal to 2-7 year olds, it should be alright. Plus, I know jack squat about what 2-7 year olds are like today, or even what they were like when I was that age considering it was so long ago.
SharpLionson
Looking for Paradise

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SharpLionson » September 25th, 2014, 7:08 am

Whoops, didn't mean to double post ^^;
SharpLionson
Looking for Paradise

Postby goody2shoes » September 25th, 2014, 4:19 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Watching Timon and Pumbaa would help with the painful wait of the TLG[/quote]

yeah it would oh and how do you do a picture for your avatar and how do you get pride points and what are they for :)
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby it means no worries » September 25th, 2014, 10:18 pm

[quote="goody2shoes"][quote="gothprincesskiara"]Watching Timon and Pumbaa would help with the painful wait of the TLG[/quote]

yeah it would oh and how do you do a picture for your avatar and how do you get pride points and what are they for :)[/quote]

pride points are basically just good karma, people with 5 of them can award them to others for being friendly or helping or something
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby SimbasGuard » September 26th, 2014, 1:30 am

[quote="SharpLionson"]If they're able to do that, I will be mad happy. I've seen some of MLP and Littlest Pet Shop, and those were honestly tolerable. As long as they don't try and force it to appeal to 2-7 year olds, it should be alright. Plus, I know jack squat about what 2-7 year olds are like today, or even what they were like when I was that age considering it was so long ago.[/quote]

I've heard good things about Sofia The First, another show aimed at preschoolers. It gives me hope that The Lion Guard won't be too dumbed down for it's target audience.

[quote="goody2shoes"]how do you do a picture for your avatar[/quote]

Click on User Control Panel (In Left Side of the banner at The Top of the Screen).

Click Profile

Click Edit Avatar, The information you need should be there.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on September 26th, 2014, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby goody2shoes » September 26th, 2014, 4:28 pm

oh ok thanks guys
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 27th, 2014, 12:50 am

um guys this is about the Lion Guard this is going off subject, lets get back to TLG
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » September 27th, 2014, 4:10 am

Aside from Kion what new character in The Lion Guard (that we actually know at least something about) are you all the most interested in seeing? For me I'd have to say Fuli The Cheetah.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 27th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Yeah Fuli will be interesting
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements