The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby goody2shoes » September 27th, 2014, 9:54 pm

yeah i would like Fuli The Cheetah i like cats but my most favorite cat is the lion i like simba nala kovu kiara and when kion comes i will like him too oh and will there be any villens on lion guard sortof like scar or zira
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » September 28th, 2014, 2:00 am

There will be Hyenas, I don't think it will be Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed. However I'm wondering if The Hyenas that appear in The Lion Guard will be in any way related to them, or if they will be from an entirely different pack of Hyenas.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on September 28th, 2014, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby goody2shoes » September 28th, 2014, 2:18 pm

oh ok i can't wait to see lion guard i just wish it was this year instead of next year
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » September 28th, 2014, 6:05 pm

Yeah, it's going to be a long wait.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » September 28th, 2014, 8:22 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Aside from Kion what new character in The Lion Guard (that we actually know at least something about) are you all the most interested in seeing?[/quote]
I have to go with Ono the Egret. Zazu is the only actual bird in the whole Lion King universe. Besides books and comics, though.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » September 29th, 2014, 5:29 am

[quote="Perrys Girlfriend"]I have to go with Ono the Egret. Zazu is the only actual bird in the whole Lion King universe. Besides books and comics, though.[/quote]

That's a very good point. Ono is said to be intellectual, so I wonder if he will be the tactician/strategist of The Lion Guard.

SimbasGuard

Postby goody2shoes » September 29th, 2014, 4:52 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Yeah, it's going to be a long wait.[/quote]

yeah. oh i was wondering are they going to make a game from lion guard
goody2shoes

Postby goody2shoes » October 5th, 2014, 2:28 pm

i hope they do make a game for the tv i will buy it and play it i allready have 2 lion king games for the tv but haveing more would be great
goody2shoes

Postby SimbasGuard » October 5th, 2014, 5:20 pm

I hadn't thought of a game, but Disney said that they plan on creating merchandise for the show so a game is as possible as anything.

SimbasGuard

Postby goody2shoes » October 5th, 2014, 5:34 pm

oh ok i hope so i like playing lion king games no matter how they are even if they are easy to win
goody2shoes

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements