The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby DGFone » September 13th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Strictly speaking, the only released images for The Lion Guard are all promotional images. For all we know, the show itself could easily look roughly on par as the Timon and Pumbaa show if not worse.

However, I do hope that these promotional images are in fact representative of the actual show, which would indeed make it a very visually impressive show. In many ways, it even looks better than Simba's Pride.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasGuard » September 14th, 2014, 1:23 am

[quote="DGFone"]Strictly speaking, the only released images for The Lion Guard are all promotional images. For all we know, the show itself could easily look roughly on par as the Timon and Pumbaa show if not worse.

However, I do hope that these promotional images are in fact representative of the actual show, which would indeed make it a very visually impressive show. In many ways, it even looks better than Simba's Pride.[/quote]
:ocwap: That is something I did not realize. Well hopefully the animation will look as good as the promotional art. :hopeful:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Carl » September 14th, 2014, 1:25 am

The released art is comparable to current Disney Junior shows; I am not worried about the quality.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Jinxxy » September 14th, 2014, 8:03 am

I have a feeling this is going to be adorable.... and I'm hoping it will make for some adorable new merch!
Jinxxy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » September 14th, 2014, 9:07 am

[quote="Jinxxy"]I have a feeling this is going to be adorable.... and I'm hoping it will make for some adorable new merch![/quote] I personally hope they make a Kion Plush Toy.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Taka1995 » September 14th, 2014, 12:37 pm

Oh I can't wait to see this new TLK series... Kion is so adorable... :) <3
VjačkaLenyuska :oops:
Taka1995
Life isn't fair,is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pridelands' most beautiful Lioness :)

Nickname(s): VjačkaPrincess, Lenjuska
Pride Points: 2

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 14th, 2014, 3:16 pm

of course they are going to make a Kion Plushis, you can count on that
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby le0 » September 14th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Im excited for this anyway! :)
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby it means no worries » September 14th, 2014, 6:27 pm

im as eager for this as the next fan and i want this to go well and have a new generation of lion king, but i just cant help this feeling in the back of my mind saying that it will be aimed at pre-schoolers and will be disappointing for any older audiences
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 14th, 2014, 6:51 pm

The reason its aimed at preschoolers is to teach the next generation of people about the important of wildlife conservation, cause its very important right now, I mean alot of people dont realize the bigger problem in the world when it comes to the loss of wildlife and how we depend on them for life and food its all in the science of you take the time to study it like i do, it all makes sense, and thats what im all about
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements