The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » December 13th, 2014, 6:52 am

The Lion King did have a lot of cut dark scenes, like Zira's suicide
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby goody2shoes » December 13th, 2014, 2:34 pm

with the lion king a lot of the seens are from kimba sortof but lion king is my most favorite movie and show of all time but if they wanted simba to be exactly like kimba they would have simba die but they never did so they are not wanting to do just like kimba the white lion because in kimbas movie jungle emporer leo kimba dies i dont know about the 2nd sesen of kimba the white lion witch is called leo the lion because i have not watched it yet so anyways if they did not have simba die by now i dont think they ever will i think they want simba to be on a lot but kimba dont die intill he has a son a dauter but still i dont think simba will in lion guard
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 16th, 2014, 6:06 pm

I think we should start a count down when the new year starts, I have made a thread topic on it if you want to talk about it
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Tsuki » January 7th, 2015, 10:06 pm

So..is there a confirmed release date yet?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Elton John » January 7th, 2015, 10:19 pm

Not yet.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby it means no worries » January 7th, 2015, 10:19 pm

^early November 2015
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby Elton John » January 7th, 2015, 10:26 pm

I meant an exact date
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby it means no worries » January 7th, 2015, 10:43 pm

okay
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby SimbasGuard » January 8th, 2015, 1:25 am

If it is indeed Early in November, then given that Disney Channel likes to premier their movies on Sunday night. Then we can assume that The Lion Guard will premier on either November 1st, November 8th, or November 15th. That is of course if my guess about The Lion Guard premiering on a Sunday night is correct.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Marizzle » February 2nd, 2015, 12:25 am

So...does anyone know why the symbol on Kion's "shoulder" was changed? I'm sorry if this has been asked previously. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements