Attention please - Skype troll

Re: Attention please - Skype troll

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 9th, 2013, 1:03 am

Yea but if the person is someone who we've dealed with before, due to experience we might know how to take care of stuff. If it is some unknown idiot then I agree it would've been a little more complex.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby nalasimba2223467 » September 9th, 2013, 1:33 am

Oh my gosh, I had no idea about all of this. Even though I don't have a Skype account, Facebook, Twitter, or email, people that are reading this: If you do, don't give away ANY personal information to others, I insist.
-What's wrong?
-If I told you, you wouldn't believe me...
-Don't worry, I'm here for you.
-...I hate myself. I'm completley useless and the only reason people talk to me is because I'm a replacement untill they're real friends come back to them. I'm just a loser that everybody takes advantage of. I suck.
-Listen to me, you DO NOT suck. You're an extraordinary person with lots of love give around and everyone adores you. Whoever doesn't is just not worth your time. You are talented, nice, outgoing, SUPER funny, beautiful, courageous, and so many other things that it would take me two days to say them all. Whatever people say, you're most definatley NOT a loser.
nalasimba2223467

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby MalibuTrashDog » September 10th, 2013, 9:50 pm

For once it's not me lol.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Buffy » September 11th, 2013, 3:27 am

May I suggest you don't add anyone to your contacts unless you're sure you know them?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Kipekee » September 11th, 2013, 11:24 pm

Yay! A reason I don't have skype. I'm "too young" according to my mother. I don't have a dA either :P But still.
I'll be on the lookout here for trolling. I've seen it before, dealt with it, blahblahblah.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby AdAstrα » September 11th, 2013, 11:32 pm

[quote="Buffy"]May I suggest you don't add anyone to your contacts unless you're sure you know them?[/quote]
The thing is, I hadn't added the guy that messaged me. He had added me, so I sent him a message asking who he was, thinking it might be someone from here who *genuinely* wanted to talk to me...he then replied to the message and it became obvious that he was just trolling.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Meskhenet » September 14th, 2013, 5:43 pm

Thanks for the announcement AdAstra! I'll help keep a vigilant eye on trolls on MLK, Facebook, etc. for the sake of keeping this site a safe place to enjoy. :stalker: :x ;)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby nalasimba83 » September 24th, 2013, 12:20 am

Are you ok sophie?I didnt know this could happen? Ill keep an eye

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Arbystrider » September 24th, 2013, 9:33 am

[quote="DGFone"]What if an MLK member was hacked (on Skype) and their Skype contacts were used for the troll account? It's either that, or some member on MLK who decided to go on a little trollin' spree.[/quote]

I cannot confirm or deny that any of these theories are true.

*Whistles*
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Previous

Return to News & Announcements