A little change

Re: A little change

Postby KingKivuli » October 10th, 2012, 12:51 am

fair enough you make a good point. as far as we know this is the work of Simbaholic who started all this when I banned him off the minecraft server for griefing and trolling, along with KopsTheTerminator. Why is sophie and others being targeted? I wish I knew the fact is its happening and for all we know there are others invloved
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 12:56 am

Now the real question is why you only respond to adding an increment when there's a troll attack, and not doing this kind of stuff to actually like, prevent it in the first place. I'm surprised the post increment to get into the OT areas still hasn't been added.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby FlipMode » October 10th, 2012, 1:00 am

[quote="WildSimba"]Now the real question is why you only respond to adding an increment when there's a troll attack, and not doing this kind of stuff to actually like, prevent it in the first place. I'm surprised the post increment to get into the OT areas still hasn't been added.[/quote]

Well gee, they don't have a crystal ball lol, it happened, and now they have learned and made changes to prevent it from happening again. Its what happens.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Moka » October 10th, 2012, 1:06 am

Please don't place blame on us, we're honestly doing the best we can.

And you were a moderator like... a couple days ago.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby wolfishgirl » October 10th, 2012, 1:09 am

I also say that there should be a post increment to get into the off topic areas, along with the chat. I'll see new members talking on chat and i'm like hey member and stalk there profile and see that they're on the chat all the time but never or barely ever post. This shouldn't be about off topic things and chatting. This is a lion king website and the focus should be more focused on lion king things.
Spoiler: show
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 1:15 am

[quote="Moka"]Please don't place blame on us, we're honestly doing the best we can.

And you were a moderator like... a couple days ago.[/quote]

Yes and as far as I remember we all agreed on doing the post count block on the OT areas, and even announced it at some point, and just never did it.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby FlipMode » October 10th, 2012, 1:17 am

[quote="Moka"]Please don't place blame on us, we're honestly doing the best we can.
[/quote]

Not sure who that was aimed at, but I agree with it. Trolls exist on the internet, we have some here but the staff do try to prevent it which is good enough for me.

[quote="wolfishgirl"]
I also say that there should be a post increment to get into the off topic areas, along with the chat. I'll see new members talking on chat and i'm like hey member and stalk there profile and see that they're on the chat all the time but never or barely ever post. This shouldn't be about off topic things and chatting. This is a lion king website and the focus should be more focused on lion king things.[/quote]

Perhaps you could post that in the feedback forum, where it belongs and get other member opinions.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 10th, 2012, 1:25 am

[quote="WildSimba"]Now the real question is why you only respond to adding an increment when there's a troll attack, and not doing this kind of stuff to actually like, prevent it in the first place. I'm surprised the post increment to get into the OT areas still hasn't been added.[/quote]
That kind of stuff isn't going to help. If these attacks come from people like Kops and Simbaholic, then they have no problem waiting time to spam. And if you think about it, preventing access to the Den wouldn't do much. I saw all the spam by looking at the front index page and seeing the posts they made in the News section, MLK Radio section, Feedback section, etc. I had to scroll down to see the Den and Member HQ stuff. In terms of spamming the same Nazi image, skipping that section means little.
TheRoguePrince

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:08 am

[quote="Banana"][quote="KingKivuli"]no we dont disclose names at least I dont. and if your honestly welcoming back someone who is obviously being banned constantly or at least making dub after dub... your being just as bad not reporting it and letting them get away with it[/quote]

[quote="KingKivuli"]fair enough you make a good point. as far as we know this is the work of Simbaholic who started all this when I banned him off the minecraft server for griefing and trolling, along with KopsTheTerminator. Why is sophie and others being targeted? I wish I knew the fact is its happening and for all we know there are others invloved[/quote][/quote]

LOL true
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Tora » October 10th, 2012, 5:11 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]That's just the thing. How would we know who made dup after dup? We are never allowed to talk about it. It's always half truths and rumors on MSN. Half the time I don't even know who is banned on this site, much less what they are banned for.

People think you ban members unfairly. If you were to say "These people were banned cause they caused this", then maybe everyone would stop assuming you are dictatorship, instead of actually doing your job.[/quote]
[quote="KingKivuli"]fair enough you make a good point. as far as we know this is the work of Simbaholic who started all this when I banned him off the minecraft server for griefing and trolling, along with KopsTheTerminator. Why is sophie and others being targeted? I wish I knew the fact is its happening and for all we know there are others invloved[/quote]

Just saying.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements