A little change

Re: A little change

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:39 am

[quote="Regulus"]Blame me for it. I'm the one that convinced him to do it.[/quote]

I wasn't blaming you, I was pointing out that what he did was wrong. I don't know why you're being all snappy.

And DGFone, yes but it is still currently a rule, which he broke. It's not fair when he's banned members for that very reason, and then turns around and does it himself. Considering the bad things KK has admitted to merely weeks ago, he should be careful what he says.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 10th, 2012, 5:42 am

^That's the point WS. It's to prevent KK from banning people unfairly, so the forum doesn't think he's bad. And didn't you fully forgive KK for his actions, if I remember correctly?

[quote="Regulus"]Blame me for it. I'm the one that convinced him to do it.[/quote]
This was a great decision. What would have happened if KK didn't name Kops and Simbaholic? They would have returned and the members would all greet them and welcome them back and assume the staff banned them for horrible reasons and the identity of the spammer would never be known...

But yeah, let's protect their privacy :roll:
TheRoguePrince

Postby RayCat » October 10th, 2012, 5:45 am

*removed pic*
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:49 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]^That's the point WS. It's to prevent KK from banning people unfairly, so the forum doesn't think he's bad. And didn't you fully forgive KK for his actions, if I remember correctly?

This was a great decision. What would have happened if KK didn't name Kops and Simbaholic? They would have returned and the members would all greet them and welcome them back and assume the staff banned them for horrible reasons and the identity of the spammer would never be known...

But yeah, let's protect their privacy :roll:[/quote]

Implying it was even them, which there is no proof towards at the moment, and I as a personal friend of Kops happen to know that she wasn't even likely the one who did it.

And yes I did fully forgive KK, until he continued doing exactly what he did wrong before. That doesn't sit well with me, no.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Arani » October 10th, 2012, 5:50 am

I am locking this topic, because if is just turning into a lot of unneeded drama. If you have an issue, bring it to the staff.

*Locked*
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Previous

Return to News & Announcements