Katelyn23 is GM Again!

Katelyn23 is GM Again!

Postby Moka » June 28th, 2009, 8:00 pm

Well...I guess many of you noticed already, but Katelyn23's name is green again which means she has returned to the staff. She resigned a while ago because of a long inactivity break, but now it's obvious that she is back. Welcome back to the staff, Kate!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Katelyn23 is GM Again!

Postby Katelyn23 » June 28th, 2009, 8:07 pm

Awww like I've said before, thanks a MILLION Moka, it really means a lot that you think I deserve a spot on the team. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Zeke » June 28th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Welcome back to the team Kate
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby NightmareMoon » June 28th, 2009, 8:17 pm

This doesn't surprise me. Kate's been nice and active recently so I figured it was just a matter of time. 8-) Congratz lol
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 8:38 pm

Congratulations Kate!
You've earned it!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Katelyn23 » June 28th, 2009, 8:53 pm

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby KingKivuli » June 28th, 2009, 9:05 pm

woop woop welcome back
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Mikokat » June 28th, 2009, 9:25 pm

Welcome back Kate! *Cubbyhugs* Nice to know you're gonna be active again. Everyone who's known you for a while probably agrees that you've been taking too many "breaks," lol.
https://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1439503#p1439503
Mikokat

My username is not red nor green

Telegram: @Mikokat
Pride Points: 12

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 28th, 2009, 10:50 pm

Welcome back to your Mod. position, Katelyn! You surely deserve it :D
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Katelyn23 » June 28th, 2009, 10:52 pm

Thanks guys, it sure feels good to be back haha. 8-)

[quote="Mikokat"]Everyone who's known you for a while probably agrees that you've been taking too many "breaks," lol.[/quote]

Sorry I do take too many breaks, my life is just so busy sometimes. :oops:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Next

Return to News & Announcements