Chit Chat

Re: Chit Chat

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 8th, 2012, 10:27 am

Wait... what pony spam? I thought we were over this ages ago...

Fiiiinally though, been wanting this feature for some months lol. Thanks.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » September 8th, 2012, 10:51 am

i haven't especial with the pony spam.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby FlipMode » September 8th, 2012, 11:51 am

I keep thinking the main page is the chatroom and spamming the MLK banner like "WTF!"
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Tabby » September 8th, 2012, 5:54 pm

Can't post either...

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Biomac » September 8th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Censorship only belongs to dictatorship. That's what I have to say.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Moka » September 8th, 2012, 11:08 pm

1. What does that have to do with anything?
2. This forum isn't a democracy, very very very few websites are.
3. Censorship is very common in China and North Korea, and was rampant in Soviet Russia. None of these are dictatorships, which makes that statement completely false anyway.

Thanks for your input, though.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Biomac » September 8th, 2012, 11:29 pm

I meant that if we start to delete sections that important only by saying that it spams the forum - in a way I don't get - , it reminds me censorship because members probably don't have anything to say. And I think this is sad to say that MLK isn't democratic even a bit, because after all, it's because of the members if the forum is active, and you can be proud of it Moka. And the countries you mentionned are dictatorships, just saying.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby DGFone » September 8th, 2012, 11:43 pm

I don't think that the spam topics will be deleted. Just that their activity will be lowered as members will start using the chatroom instead.

And while China is bad, it's not a dictatorship, BTW. Just a very corrupt one-party state.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » September 8th, 2012, 11:47 pm

I could be wrong, but I thought the plan was to lock many of the spam topics in the member HQ and den.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby MrTitans » September 8th, 2012, 11:48 pm

So the issue is chat rooms are causing spam?

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements