MLK Community Podcast

Re: MLK Community Podcast

Postby DGFone » August 13th, 2012, 1:45 am

We hope to get another podcast this week. Other hosts: plans?

Non-hosts: If you want, you can volunteer to be a guest. We need more guests to be interviewed!

Others: Start asking questions!

And yes, Arani, your awesomeness level is no less then 8. 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Woeler » August 13th, 2012, 1:47 am

12/10 bietshes.

Anyway xd, we still need to plan on the final details.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Tora » August 13th, 2012, 1:52 am

[quote="Arani"]XDD Thanks but my awesome level has been at 0 for a while. ;) You're talking to the not funny, not witty and the really boring person of MLK. X)

And idk. =/ I'm hoping there's another one soon.[/quote]
Who told you that you were boring? :x
[quote="DGFone"]We hope to get another podcast this week. Other hosts: plans?

Non-hosts: If you want, you can volunteer to be a guest. We need more guests to be interviewed!

Others: Start asking questions!

And yes, Arani, your awesomeness level is no less then 8. 8-)[/quote]I would love to participate, but it is up to you guys. ;)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Woeler » August 13th, 2012, 1:58 am

[quote="Tora"]I would love to participate, but it is up to you guys. ;)[/quote]
Noted :D
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Arani » August 13th, 2012, 2:09 am

[quote="Tora"][quote="Arani"]XDD Thanks but my awesome level has been at 0 for a while. ;) You're talking to the not funny, not witty and the really boring person of MLK. X)

Who told you that you were boring? :x [/quote]

LOL, lets see... Most of the people I've ever known in the history of my life. :P It's totally true, too. x)

well, okay, I'm more bland than boring, but both work. x)

Will the radio be held at the same link as well?
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Tora » August 13th, 2012, 2:14 am

[quote="Arani"][quote="Tora"][quote="Arani"]XDD Thanks but my awesome level has been at 0 for a while. ;) You're talking to the not funny, not witty and the really boring person of MLK. X)

Who told you that you were boring? :x [/quote]

LOL, lets see... Most of the people I've ever known in the history of my life. :P It's totally true, too. x)

well, okay, I'm more bland than boring, but both work. x)

Will the radio be held at the same link as well?[/quote]You're funny. :chuckle: You're the exact opposite of boring.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Arani » August 13th, 2012, 2:16 am

meh, whatever you say. x)
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 13th, 2012, 12:08 pm

I'd love to participate as well. But yeah, my only problem is the timing of the radio. My mum knows I'm on a forum and stuff, and I think she'd be ok with me talking to you guys, but if it's at 11pm here, and everyone is in bed, and there's me chatting away, meh. If it's too much to go and change the times, don't worry about it ^.^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby DGFone » August 13th, 2012, 10:28 pm

Currently we're planning to do another podcast on Wednesday, August 15th. That's in 2 days! The time will be at 11:00 GMT (3 PM PST, 6 EST).

If you want to be interviewed, Tora and Amy, give us your Skype if you are still interested in being in the podcast!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 13th, 2012, 10:31 pm

I'm up for it ^.^ We'll have to see though, I'll PM you my Skype now just in case.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements