MLK Media Group Revival

MLK Media Group Revival

Postby KingKivuli » August 6th, 2012, 3:35 pm

Hey guys just wanted to say a few words what's happening with the MLK media group. It is starting to get a revival

Woeler1, DGFone, Regulus and myself are running it for now. For those that don't know the media group is there to help organise the MOTM awards and radio, as well as help with the graphics, writing, and art award which are hosted by other members

So how is it working now? Well Woeler DG and me are going to be taking it in turns to run the awards and make the graphics for it, me and Regulus will be on the podcasts... which if all goes well will replace MLK radio (thats not to say i wont ever do a radio show again) just the podcast idea has promise to be a thing that can run every week

Also after September some changes are going to be made to the MOTM awards... eyes open for that one,and if you have ideas for any of the awards or podcast/radio then pm us/ msn us/ skype us whatever and we will look into it

I will say this now as well, there will be chances in the future for other members to help out so keep your eyes ok :D
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: MLK Media Group Revival

Postby Tabby » August 6th, 2012, 9:52 pm

Great to hear it is back, lol, finally we will have the awards back :B, hope it goes well ^^

PS: what about chances to get back to it? :P

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Re: MLK Media Group Revival

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 9:57 pm

Sounds pretty good. I've been looking forward to the Podcast all week! ^.^ I hope everything goes well, and if I come up with any idea's, I'll definitely MSN/PM you.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Return to News & Announcements