Some new Green around

Re: Some new Green around

Postby Regulus » June 26th, 2012, 2:19 am

Since I joined MLK almost a year ago, this community has been one of the most welcoming, kind, and helpful of any other I've seen. Initially, I did not expect to stick around for very long, but I've made a lot of friends here. You guys are awesome.

I accept this position as moderator with the primary goal of helping to better MLK as a whole. If I do anything out of line, please let me know.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Tora » June 26th, 2012, 2:53 am

Congratulations Regulus. :glee:
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Daenerys » June 26th, 2012, 2:56 am

This is a great choice for the board. :3
I know you'll do an amazing job Reg, and I wish you luck! Congratulations! =D

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby AdAstrα » June 26th, 2012, 10:08 am

Congratulations Regulus! You'll do a great job :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Ultra Fox » June 26th, 2012, 10:17 am

Welcome to the staff, Regulus! :D
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Woeler » June 26th, 2012, 10:27 am

Congrats Regulus!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby WildSimba » June 26th, 2012, 10:35 am

Congratulations, Regulus! From what I've seen of you on the forum, I know you will do a great job. :D
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Shadowfax » June 26th, 2012, 1:39 pm

Congrats Regulus =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SophieCub » June 26th, 2012, 3:59 pm

Omg, I was thinking yesterday that if there would be a new mod it would be Regulus and it happened, I can tell the future! 8D Congrats Regulus, you deserve the position, make MLK proud. ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Buffy » June 26th, 2012, 4:13 pm

Congratulations Regulus!!! You'll do an amazing job!! ^^
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements