TLK 18th Birthday Party

TLK 18th Birthday Party

Postby KingKivuli » June 13th, 2012, 10:16 am

After seeing the thread done by Amanda and the huge response it got I thought it would be rather stupid if I didn't do a Radio party so your wish will at least try to be granted. That's not all though. I've seen you folks want something special to happen like competitions and stuff.. why not a bunch of them!

Banner Brawl - This will require me convincing moka but a design contest for a new PERMANENT banner for MLK. A few things about it so you know. It Must be TLK related, it must have the words My Lion King Fourms on it, and the edges of the graphic must leave enough space so we can do that nice blending effect we see on MLK classic theme. YOU CAN NOT START MAKING THESE UNTIL FRIDAY!!! A thread will be opened where you can post your made graphics

Special Award - A special Award ceremony will also be held during the period. When the radio is on, and I'm going to push as long as I can to keep doing, we are doing the full thing in the space of a few hours, that's nominations voting and announcing the winner. What will the contest be exactly IDK but stay tuned

Party Banner - Yes yes yes ok i'll make one so you can show off your love for TLK on its birthday :P

er what else.. oh yeah.. I want to flesh out the show as long as possible so I need music.. I am lacking in alot of recent stuff I know people enjoy so I am allowing every member the chance to send me NO MORE THAN 5 SONGS to my email kivuli_riler15@hotmail.co.uk (thats also msn) or send me them via msn/skype. If you send me the music IT WILL BE PLAYED. If someone has already sent me a song you have, you get to send another

Also I need something to talk/ rant about so what do you guys want to hear? post suggestions below or PM/ message me on a chat during the event

There will be a chatroom party simply cause I wont be able to keep focus on more than that during broadcasting. If you want tiny chat or whatever fine do it, just please at least pop in to say hi and stuff... otherwise I feel im talking and playing music to a dead wall

Thats all for now Ill keep you fuzzheads updated also the 15th of June was a pre release, on the 24th of June I MIGHT hold a second one
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: MLK 18th Birthday Party

Postby FlipMode » June 13th, 2012, 12:11 pm

You are the man, KK! I super appreciate all the effort you have put in or are putting in, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all do! :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MrTitans » June 13th, 2012, 4:36 pm

Thank you this will be so much fun

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby SophieCub » June 13th, 2012, 5:53 pm

Yayy! ^^ 24th of June is the day before my birthday, wooo! :joy:
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby DGFone » June 13th, 2012, 6:54 pm

Awesome news! Thanks, KK! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Arani » June 13th, 2012, 7:14 pm

I wont be here for the first one but I get back from vacation on the 24th so I may be here for the second! Have fun guys! :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby KingKivuli » June 14th, 2012, 12:39 am

As I said i will try and get all of this sorted, still got no requests for anything so... I will do what I can
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Buffy » June 14th, 2012, 12:44 am

Wooo! This is a brilliant idea KK! :D
Since by Friday I should have all my work done for school, I'll be there! Although I may have to study for English while we celebrate... Nevertheless! I'll be there! And I'll send you 5 songs on MSN later. I have to choose them first! ^^

You're going to be playing Lion King music anyway, right? So no one needs to request those songs... right?
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KingKivuli » June 14th, 2012, 12:58 am

play lion king music at a lion king party..... duh :P

still request it if i dont have it you never know
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby TheLionPrince » June 14th, 2012, 1:19 am

Sounds cool!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Next

Return to News & Announcements