Switching Hosts

Re: Switching Hosts

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 11th, 2012, 10:54 am

[quote="DGFone"]Smilies, Why U no work?

Image[/quote]
LMAO! XD

Well, I can live without MLK for a while also :P I barely even come here xD but yea, I don't really even mind this host changing. And anywayz it is your site Moka, do whatever you want to it =P
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Jiirani » February 11th, 2012, 5:05 pm

Go for it, haha. I have barely any internet access that isn't tedious atm so i won't be on much anyway~
I'm barely active as it is D:

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Moka » February 13th, 2012, 8:45 am

Okay, the website is back up and running. Let me know if anyone encounters any issues as I'm sure I have configuration to do yet.

Sorry it took longer than expected!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arani » February 13th, 2012, 9:10 am

Lol I totally forgot about the Host Change so I kinda freaked out when I tried to get on and couldn't earlier. XDDDDDDD Glad it's back up and running!
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Moka » February 13th, 2012, 9:29 am

Eep, sorry about that little "access denied" message everyone. >.>

Like I said, everything will break. XD *runs around with a wrench fixing things*
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LionsAreKings » February 14th, 2012, 7:16 am

I don't know if others are having this problem but after a couple of minutes of browsing MLK, a screen pops up where it says "MLK is currently changing hosts, thank you for you patience" and then I am unable to access MLK for 5-10 minutes.
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby DGFone » February 14th, 2012, 7:45 am

[quote="LionsAreKings"]I don't know if others are having this problem but after a couple of minutes of browsing MLK, a screen pops up where it says "MLK is currently changing hosts, thank you for you patience" and then I am unable to access MLK for 5-10 minutes.[/quote]

Try deleting your cookies, because I at least am not getting this issue. (I recently discovered that when in doubt, delete your cookies)
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby LionsAreKings » February 14th, 2012, 7:48 am

[quote="DGFone"][quote="LionsAreKings"]I don't know if others are having this problem but after a couple of minutes of browsing MLK, a screen pops up where it says "MLK is currently changing hosts, thank you for you patience" and then I am unable to access MLK for 5-10 minutes.[/quote]

Try deleting your cookies, because I at least am not getting this issue. (I recently discovered that when in doubt, delete your cookies)[/quote]

Thanks for the advice ^^
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Queen Elsa » February 14th, 2012, 4:31 pm

I'm finally able to get on. :D I'm so glad. I was bored without this site. :(
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Taka » February 14th, 2012, 4:43 pm

The only problem I have is when I login , even if I click "Log me on automatically each visit" each time I close mlk I'm loged out again
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements