You should see the new guys!

Re: You should see the new guys!

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 7th, 2012, 2:08 am

Omg no Kops you were like the best mod (aside from Flipmode and EDIT: YFWE) y u leaving?

As for everything else that has happened this week.

MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Aiheu » February 7th, 2012, 2:15 am

Congratz u two.

Noah, I know you be a great moderator, never give up buddy.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImage
Image Image
Aiheu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Ultra Fox » February 7th, 2012, 2:17 am

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"] and EDIT: YFWE) y u leaving?[/quote]
He is? D:
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 7th, 2012, 2:18 am

[quote="NEStalgiaFox"][quote="SillydogTheGreat"] and EDIT: YFWE) y u leaving?[/quote]
He is? D:[/quote]

NOOOO YFWE was the other mod I liked aside from Flipmode. I was asking Kops why she leave.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Ultra Fox » February 7th, 2012, 2:20 am

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"][quote="NEStalgiaFox"][quote="SillydogTheGreat"] and EDIT: YFWE) y u leaving?[/quote]
He is? D:[/quote]

NOOOO YFWE was the other mod I liked aside from Flipmode. I was asking Kops why she leave.[/quote]
Ah, ok.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby FlipMode » February 7th, 2012, 2:25 am

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"]

Image[/quote]

\ thread
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Arani » February 7th, 2012, 2:41 am

Congrats to NEStalgiaFox and Noah! I'm sure you'll both do an amazing job!

And @ Ivan and Kops, you guys were great mods! Thanks! :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Jiirani » February 7th, 2012, 5:07 pm

Thanks Ivan and Kops, you guys were great mods! As for Noah and NEStalgiaFox, congrats, you two will be awesome mods~

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby SophieCub » February 7th, 2012, 5:47 pm

I wasn't expecting that xD.. Congratz guys, I had a feeling Noah would become mod soon. :P Sad to see Ivan and Kops go though. D:
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Buffy » February 7th, 2012, 7:20 pm

Congratulations you two! :)

Sorry to see Ivan and Kops go, though.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements