MLK Minecraft official Spleefing Competition!

MLK Minecraft official Spleefing Competition!

Postby Arani » February 2nd, 2012, 6:02 am

Hey everyone! It's time for the MLK Minecraft Spleefing Competition! (If you don't know how to spleef, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHLonS3n12I&feature=related )

Spleefing is a fun, competitive Minecraft sport. Many competitions are held on different MC servers, so I thought it would be a fun idea to have one of our own. With help from Moka, we have built a Spleefing arena on the Waterhole Desert world. We will be holding a competition in about 2 weeks time. Right now we're aiming for Saturday, February 18th at 1:00 PM Pacific Time (USA, you guys will have to figure out the time of day where you live. All of this may change.) All who are interested, please reply to this topic. Put your official Minecraft name (and Nickname if you want to.) in your reply. I will write you down on a list. you will all be randomly shuffled to face off against another player 1V1.

After about 6 rounds (depending on how many people show) The champion spleefer will win a full suit of diamond armor AND be put onto the wall of fame! Depending on interest, we will hold more spleefing competitions in the future. So, start signing up now!

I will be running all competition unless someone else is assigned. I will notify all participants if things change.

If you have any questions, PM me, please. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention that if anyone wants to come watch but not compete, they are welcome to! It's open to everyone to come watch and have a good time!

List of participants:

Arani

LionsAreKings - Dawnofthephoenix

OriginalLelis - Rjtjr2

KingKivuli - KRiler

JHHster

Diamonater

TehPieFurYurMom

Ollie_Jersey
Last edited by Arani on February 18th, 2012, 7:28 am, edited 16 times in total.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: MLK Minecraft official Spleefing Competition!

Postby Moka » February 2nd, 2012, 6:23 am

Count me in!
mokacheetah/~Moka
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 2nd, 2012, 7:51 am

I'm definitely in but only if the time ends up being moved to sometime in the technically nighttime hours, sometime after 8 pm Pacific. My ability to remain on the computer uninterrupted takes place at night and at night only, or when I'm at my college but the Internet there sucks a lot, so. >.>

snowycheetah750

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Arani » February 2nd, 2012, 8:09 am

@ Moka, you've been added to the list.

@ StormySeethe: What I'm worried about is people over in Europe and that part of the world, and even on the East Coast. Idk how many, if any, are over there, but we have to take them into consideration. Let me look into it and I'll get back to you. For now, I won't add you to the list. I will if the time changes.

Edit: Alright, I can't change it to 8:00 PM because for a lot of people it would be like 4:00 AM and such. Sorry, Stormy... I MIGHT be able to do 4 PM... I wanna try to stay out of the AM hours for people in Europe... would that work?
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 2nd, 2012, 8:24 am

Nah that's okay. Just count me out of this one lol, it isn't gonna work out I'm afraid. Maybe in the summertime I'll get into some :)

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Arani » February 2nd, 2012, 8:27 am

Alright. Lets hope it gets that far! XD If you got a chance at all at that time you can come watch a little bit of it, it's open to all.
Arani

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 2nd, 2012, 8:30 am

I might drop in :D

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby LionsAreKings » February 2nd, 2012, 11:18 am

Sounds great, count me in as well :)

Dawnofthephoenix
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Awali » February 2nd, 2012, 1:06 pm

Count me in!
IGN - Rjtjr2
Nick - ~OriginalLelis

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby KingKivuli » February 2nd, 2012, 2:44 pm

put me on the list i stay up late
KRiler/ ~KingKivuli
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Next

Return to News & Announcements