Articles

Articles

Postby Moka » June 2nd, 2009, 2:33 am

New addition! Originally, I wanted to make the Articles section a part of the main site, but seeing as a lot more people visit the forums more regularly, I simply made it a part of the forums. Articles are usually long posts that a fan writes concerning a topic that they have a strong opinion on. They try to prove their point throughout the article. Then people may reply with their opinions on the topic, hopefully bringing something to the discussion instead of spam. For more information, read the Articles (About/Rules/etc) topic.

Hope you all enjoy this addition wisely! :D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Articles

Postby Panda-chan » June 2nd, 2009, 2:38 am

I really like this new addition Moka. :D The Articles are sort of like an advanced discussion area where everyone can give each other their opinions of different TLK-related stuff. I look forward to posting there a lot. ;)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » June 2nd, 2009, 2:41 am

Yeah me too. I hope to see some good discussions there. :)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby CheetahCat » June 2nd, 2009, 3:14 am

This kinda reminds me of the TLK Discussions back on TLKPF. I think this is one of the best updates thus far, Moka! I'm going to jump in the articles when I get the chance. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasMate » June 2nd, 2009, 5:57 pm

Thank you Moka, for the new addiction to the forum! :D
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Yatima » June 2nd, 2009, 6:08 pm

ohhh~ sounds realy exciting.
I will keep an eye on these section. ;)
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » June 2nd, 2009, 11:11 pm

I'm definitely interested =) I can't wait to start getting involved in it!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Yumacub » April 8th, 2010, 5:58 pm

Sorry this is so off topic but- IM NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Computer's been gone since december 7th!
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby WildSimba » April 8th, 2010, 7:17 pm

Dude, instead of bumping a topic that's over a year old, why didn't you just create your own topic in the member announcements?
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Return to News & Announcements