Let's be nice about MLP

Re: Let's be nice about MLP

Postby FlipMode » November 10th, 2011, 11:02 pm

I am not saying there is anything wrong with it, all I said was it contradicts the point of "no pony images outside the den." And thus, its really not worth changing.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Woeler » November 10th, 2011, 11:05 pm

Influx of drama or losing a discussion? I think this thread is not finished at all.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Simbadacub » November 10th, 2011, 11:06 pm

Locked upon request.~
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » November 10th, 2011, 11:47 pm

This topic wasn't getting out of hand, so I'm unlocking it despite the request.

We need to reach an agreement, here, or this is just going to continue getting worse.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Misiziri » November 10th, 2011, 11:54 pm

... :oops:

I guess he's right. I don't know if we're going to take votes or anything like that, but I'm with Ivan.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Previous

Return to News & Announcements