Amusing Outtakes

Re: Amusing Outtakes

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 19th, 2011, 9:14 am

[quote="Noahcs"]Just so everyone knows, the dialogue wasn't written specifically for this blooper reel. These are ACTUAL bloopers made from the audio the actors recorded in 1992. Producer Don Hahn confirmed this in an interview here: http://tinyurl.com/cp766eq Poor Matthew Broderick, he messed up a lot. "Maybe we should try this tomorrow" :innocent:[/quote]

LOL, that's so awesome. Also, thanks for sharing the interview.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » November 19th, 2011, 9:39 am

I knew that the audio was old, because otherwise they would have had to go and hunt down all the voice actors in the out-takes. But the animation is new, and I wished that they made it better. Still funny though.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Raanibhatia » January 14th, 2012, 9:48 pm

it's on the BLU-RAY!
Raanibhatia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to News & Announcements