Amusing Outtakes

Re: Amusing Outtakes

Postby Question » August 21st, 2011, 9:19 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]Oh, this just made my day lol. Mufasa was hilarious. The original got taken down, thank god for KopaLeo's subtitled one xD[/quote]
What? ;c Why'd the orignal get taken down?
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby Misiziri » August 21st, 2011, 9:19 pm

Copyright infingement, I'd guess. It says the original owner removed the video.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Flowertall » August 22nd, 2011, 8:22 am

Sometimes I just don`t understand copyright nazi`s. I would call this free advertising, because won`t this give them more views? Will this not excite people into buying the Diamond edition?

They`re like: "We don`t care if in the long run we`ll get more views and increase our popularity. All we care about is our dignity".
They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » August 22nd, 2011, 11:48 pm

I updated the link to KopaLeo's video. Thanks, KopaLeo!

And I put the topic in News & Announcements ^__^

Hilarious!!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Tabby » August 23rd, 2011, 12:01 am

LMFAO, Just that.

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Buffy » August 23rd, 2011, 5:29 am

LOL! This is pretty hilarious, I must admit!! Love it!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby havick » August 23rd, 2011, 6:17 am

Flowertall u are so cold =P need some sense of humor in you
havick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Havick

Postby Flowertall » August 23rd, 2011, 8:18 am

[quote="havick"]Flowertall u are so cold =P need some sense of humor in you[/quote]

Because I didn`t laugh at any of them? Well, I smiled at all of them, but they weren`t really that funny. I can`t help it, but I do think The Lion King is possibly the funniest Disney movie. Aladdin and The Jungle book used to be the funniest ones in my book before, but that was until I saw The Lion King with the original voices.

I love subtle humor, double meanings and such. It takes a little more before I laugh at physical humor.
They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Postby IMightBeHere » August 23rd, 2011, 11:11 am

This is awesome!
If they take the time to even do this, the movie will be awesome!

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Pride Points: 9

Postby SilenceOfaHunter » August 23rd, 2011, 12:56 pm

I simply adored Ed's face in the one with Shenzi laughing < 33 He's just awsome c:

Mufasa sounded kinda creepy though xD
Siggie and avvie made by me.
~Wanna check out my graphics? Click here!~
SilenceOfaHunter
'ello beastie...

Overall it just smells like the colour brown.

Location: "No place you don't take with you!" *Pokes finger in ear.*
Nickname(s): Dee
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements