Amusing Outtakes

Re: Amusing Outtakes

Postby AdAstrα » August 20th, 2011, 10:46 am

Poorly animated, but oh well! FUNNYYY xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Nadra » August 20th, 2011, 12:22 pm

That was too funny! Especially the sleeping Rafiki. XD
They colored Scar's ears wrong in one part... :P
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 20th, 2011, 12:42 pm

OH MY GOD THE SLEEPING RAFIKI. I just noticed that LMAO. "Maybe we should try this tomorrow." XDDD

"Now's your chance to grow up and tell them, tell them who he-- mpmhgmph, I dunno what I'm doing. :headache: " BEST LINE EVER. SERIOUSLY. LOL
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nadra » August 20th, 2011, 1:04 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]"Now's your chance to grow up and tell them, tell them who he-- mpmhgmph, I dunno what I'm doing. :headache: " BEST LINE EVER. SERIOUSLY. LOL[/quote]
I agree. Scar was the best! His expressions... :lol:
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby Cdot » August 20th, 2011, 3:26 pm

I loled so hard at the end , poor baby Simba.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby SimbaSam » August 20th, 2011, 3:44 pm

lol!! Is this like a special future or something? I have never seen it and I don't know why! Loved the end.
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby SimbasGuard » August 20th, 2011, 7:25 pm

I had mixed feelings about it but it was funny, It is too well made to be the work of a fan (not to mention that the original voice actors were in it). My guess (like Cherish said) is that this well be a special feature on the new Lion King DVD.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KopaLeo » August 21st, 2011, 7:45 am

"The more we find out about the universe, the more meaningless it all seems...... The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy."
——Steven Weinberg
KopaLeo
Ex Ungue Leonem

What is the meaning of my food's life?

Nickname(s): Kopa, Professor, Wise Guy
Pride Points: 4

Postby KiarasMate » August 21st, 2011, 6:49 pm

This was created by Disney, not a fan, and yes, it is one of the new special features that will be on the Blu-Ray version of TLK this October.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Jiirani » August 21st, 2011, 6:58 pm

Oh, this just made my day lol. Mufasa was hilarious. The original got taken down, thank god for KopaLeo's subtitled one xD

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements