Amusing Outtakes

Re: Amusing Outtakes

Postby kumarileopard » August 25th, 2011, 2:44 am

Glad I used my firefox youtube downloader plugin while I had the chance.

I have it in MP4 format on my hard drive.
"Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again?" - Roy in every episode of "The IT Crowd"
kumarileopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

Nickname(s): Kumari, Rob
Pride Points: 1

Postby SophieCub » August 27th, 2011, 10:01 am

I liked these, they where funny! I am a fan of TLK and Bloopers so win win! :P
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Question » August 27th, 2011, 5:26 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]I read somewhere that the Blu-Ray version will have never-seen-before deleted scenes. I'm not sure if it's true, I certainly hope it is, though.[/quote]
Aww man now I need to buy a blu-ray now. Dx :(
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby Maleficent » August 27th, 2011, 5:34 pm

[quote="Thegeni99"]Yay now I can see it :D. Omg, Scar was epic.
Best misery face ever, SRSLY:
blooper.png
[/quote] :interesting:

Omg, ikr? I watched that scene over and over again until my mom told me to watch something else since she was in the room and had to listen to it too. I guess not everyone can watch Scar fifty times. I just love the part where he sticks out his tongue...uh, I'm gonna shut up now. :eww:
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby Mozart » August 29th, 2011, 4:39 am

He had seen the video and I admit I did get laughs. Undoubtedly the most laughter were given Timon & Mufasa.

Too bad he can not understand much because I do not speak English well, just a little. x/
Mozart
ASDF~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

¡No hay queso!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Timonluver1 » August 29th, 2011, 4:47 am

i love those parts with Timon! "*slurp* you were waiting for me?"

and later... *Pumbaa farts* :[ ".... i think i'm gonna go for a walk"

I love you Nukakun
a gift from my BFF Jenna

Spoiler: show
THANK YOU JENNA!
Timonluver1
Mother of Timon's Children

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friends stick together til the end.

Nickname(s): Alice, Alicia
Pride Points: 11

Postby TimonLotso » September 4th, 2011, 5:34 pm

[quote="Timonluver1"]i love those parts with Timon! "*slurp* you were waiting for me?"
That's my avatar!
and later... *Pumbaa farts* :[ ".... i think i'm gonna go for a walk"[/quote]
:happythoughts: Hi everybody! :happythoughts:
I loved those scenes, too! Even the ones with...
*"Get out and stay out! I think I broke something!" (That was in another blooper reel!)
*"Tastes like chicken! (spits out grubs) I think I got a bad grub!"
*"Luau! No, No, No! Luau! Nope! Oh, I'm sorry! Where were we starting!
*"Luau! Nope! Luau! Nope! You want any of this stuff I'm doing?"
I loved the parts you mentioned, too!
Love ya everyone and Hakuna Matata,
:luau: TimonLotso :luau:
Hula Timon was purchased on August 5th, 2011.
Hula Pumbaa was purchased on August 25, 2011.
TimonLotso
♥The Most Fabulous Sheep♥

I shall help you all!

Nickname(s): Queen Lanolin
Pride Points: 2

Postby Panthera Arohanui » November 17th, 2011, 3:08 am

I must admit, I wasn't a fan of Mufasa's bloopers--they weirded me out and I always tried to skip past those. Otherwise, I loved the other parts, particularly where Rafiki drops Simba (I think we were all waiting for that to happen!) Another favourite part of mine was Simba attempting to say "Hakuna Matata"--that was great! :lol:
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Noah » November 19th, 2011, 3:49 am

Just so everyone knows, the dialogue wasn't written specifically for this blooper reel. These are ACTUAL bloopers made from the audio the actors recorded in 1992. Producer Don Hahn confirmed this in an interview here: http://tinyurl.com/cp766eq Poor Matthew Broderick, he messed up a lot. "Maybe we should try this tomorrow" :innocent:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby SimbasGuard » November 19th, 2011, 8:59 am

Now I didn't know that, It was an awesome interview, thanks for sharing that Noahcs.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements